Like it or not she is the future. Vol Elyda

I'm thinking everyone on NT remembers Elyda. We saw the stories and the stories we've seen her around. Welp, I think she's about to bust out, no pun intended, with modeling.

So, in saying that, i'm going to say I call it now. Next big (Inset fave internet model here)

I'm thinking everyone on NT remembers Elyda. We saw the stories and the stories we've seen her around. Welp, I think she's about to bust out, no pun intended, with modeling.

So, in saying that, i'm going to say I call it now. Next big (Inset fave internet model here)

effthedodgers

4 months ago 11 
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
/s.ytimg.com/yt/img/master-vflPNXBvu.png);">http://s.ytimg.com/yt/img/master-vflPNXBvu.png); background-attachment: scroll; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; cursor: default; vertical-align: text-bottom; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; width: 11px; height: 13px; background-position: -102px -62px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">

hi elyda. you need to whip out those massive milk bombs and do a video of you doing jumping jacks for at least 5 minutes. how big are those monsters anyways?

This man needs to be agreed with and, frankly, applauded for this comment. 11 thumbs up are not enough. 

effthedodgers

4 months ago 11 
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
/s.ytimg.com/yt/img/master-vflPNXBvu.png);">http://s.ytimg.com/yt/img/master-vflPNXBvu.png); background-attachment: scroll; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; cursor: default; vertical-align: text-bottom; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; width: 11px; height: 13px; background-position: -102px -62px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">

hi elyda. you need to whip out those massive milk bombs and do a video of you doing jumping jacks for at least 5 minutes. how big are those monsters anyways?

This man needs to be agreed with and, frankly, applauded for this comment. 11 thumbs up are not enough. 

i'd smash, i've already told her i'd rawdog if i caught her on the street.
i asked if she'd ever come to dc and she said yeah.

she must not believe the force of the smash is strong.

i'd smash, i've already told her i'd rawdog if i caught her on the street.
i asked if she'd ever come to dc and she said yeah.

she must not believe the force of the smash is strong.

Late Story Bro... your so late that this chick is actually a NT'er now... bet your face is red

Late Story Bro... your so late that this chick is actually a NT'er now... bet your face is red

Back
Top Bottom