Like it or not she is the future. Vol Elyda

i would like to see her in movie, preferably one with bad music, lighting, and acting

i would like to see her in movie, preferably one with bad music, lighting, and acting

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
I need to add her on my new facebook. I used to talked to her for a minute about simping NTers. 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
I need to add her on my new facebook. I used to talked to her for a minute about simping NTers. 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Late Story Bro... your so late that this chick is actually a NT'er now... bet your face is red

yes, i'm serious. the crotch riding is out of control now.

yes, he's serious the video is old.

yes, des is an nter.

Late Story Bro... your so late that this chick is actually a NT'er now... bet your face is red

yes, des is an nter.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

yes, des is an nter.

Oh, excuse me. I completely forgot to mention that we've seen her around NT in my initial post. My bad.

Post isn't about her video, it's about her blowing for real (not just small blogs, NT, etc.)

Appreciate the fact that she's about to break out. Or not. I don't care. But don't act like her e-boyfriend who tired of hearing about talk about "his" girlfriend. It's not that serious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

yes, des is an nter.

Oh, excuse me. I completely forgot to mention that we've seen her around NT in my initial post. My bad.

Post isn't about her video, it's about her blowing for real (not just small blogs, NT, etc.)

Appreciate the fact that she's about to break out. Or not. I don't care. But don't act like her e-boyfriend who tired of hearing about talk about "his" girlfriend. It's not that serious.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom