Like it or not she is the future. Vol Elyda

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Official NT simp thread.

Word
laugh.gif

Keep it real though, she's a bad one. Nice body & everything. Respect her grind and $%%#. But why NTer's feel the need to bash her and what not is beyond me.

If she even attempted to say hi to many posters on here in real life, ya would take pictures, post a new FB status stating the whole scenario on how you met her & immediately start a new thread NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Official NT simp thread.

Word
laugh.gif

Keep it real though, she's a bad one. Nice body & everything. Respect her grind and $%%#. But why NTer's feel the need to bash her and what not is beyond me.

If she even attempted to say hi to many posters on here in real life, ya would take pictures, post a new FB status stating the whole scenario on how you met her & immediately start a new thread NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This thread is gonna be full of four groups of Nters: [/color]

a) First group will be made up of the thirsty and simp dudes feinding for a shoutout/attention from Elyda.

b) Second group will be made up of super e-thugs who will go out of their way to ridicule members of group A, all the while acting like Elyda aint ishhh, even though they're going to be PMing her non-stop for flicks and pics.

c) Third group will be made of NTers playing the sidelines and watching the madness that ensues (count me in this group...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).

d) Fourth group will be made of NTs resident females, those who have stood firm all these years. A few of them will get salty and begin throwing shots at Elyda in the name of protecting their territory from a new, and presently formidable, competitor.

Let the show commence...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dunno how I missed this thread but
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This thread is gonna be full of four groups of Nters: [/color]

a) First group will be made up of the thirsty and simp dudes feinding for a shoutout/attention from Elyda.

b) Second group will be made up of super e-thugs who will go out of their way to ridicule members of group A, all the while acting like Elyda aint ishhh, even though they're going to be PMing her non-stop for flicks and pics.

c) Third group will be made of NTers playing the sidelines and watching the madness that ensues (count me in this group...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).

d) Fourth group will be made of NTs resident females, those who have stood firm all these years. A few of them will get salty and begin throwing shots at Elyda in the name of protecting their territory from a new, and presently formidable, competitor.

Let the show commence...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dunno how I missed this thread but
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Damnnnnnn, Tried to add her and it says " this user has too many Friend Requests on Facebook"

NT goin IN
laugh.gif

mw5o50.png

j/k you mad I added her the last time she came thru da NT?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Damnnnnnn, Tried to add her and it says " this user has too many Friend Requests on Facebook"

NT goin IN
laugh.gif

mw5o50.png

j/k you mad I added her the last time she came thru da NT?

laugh.gif

Elyda, You have graciously got big breatasiiit>>OMG<< kudos for that youtube the most memormal moments 1:04 yea u know already.

Elyda, You have graciously got big breatasiiit>>OMG<< kudos for that youtube the most memormal moments 1:04 yea u know already.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group A:[/color]

hombrelobo

bijald0331

Yen2dro3

RAWse

Nikekidwonder

seniosoul

IHeartBoost

JoRDaN201

DUnkFan84

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group B:[/color]

Nako XL

megatronjr

nightruans

bballah3

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group C:[/color]

UnkleTomCruze

CWrite78

AdobeCS4

VeryAnalytical85http://dcallamerican.u.yuku.com/

HelloHipHop4000

SpeakUp23

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group D:[/color]

Strawberry Milkshakes

KatieJade4

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group E ('Cause this person deserves a category of their own, a "special" category
laugh.gif
):[/color]

Hazeleyed Honey

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group A:[/color]

hombrelobo

bijald0331

Yen2dro3

RAWse

Nikekidwonder

seniosoul

IHeartBoost

JoRDaN201

DUnkFan84

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group B:[/color]

Nako XL

megatronjr

nightruans

bballah3

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group C:[/color]

UnkleTomCruze

CWrite78

AdobeCS4

VeryAnalytical85http://dcallamerican.u.yuku.com/

HelloHipHop4000

SpeakUp23

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group D:[/color]

Strawberry Milkshakes

KatieJade4

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group E ('Cause this person deserves a category of their own, a "special" category
laugh.gif
):[/color]

Hazeleyed Honey

yo i need cliffs real quick

so this some new up and coming model? she is also an NTr?

yo i need cliffs real quick

so this some new up and coming model? she is also an NTr?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

hell is going on in here
A lb of simping, a tblspoon of hate, and a dash of everything in between. The NT recipe when it comes to chicks

hell is going on in here
A lb of simping, a tblspoon of hate, and a dash of everything in between. The NT recipe when it comes to chicks

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

hell is going on in here?
?
I think they made simp teams 
laugh.gif

it's getting desperate when you need to resort to divide and conquer for simping

205p4k3.gif

Read through the thread first, then maybe you'll understand what the categories represent...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

hell is going on in here?
?
I think they made simp teams 
laugh.gif

it's getting desperate when you need to resort to divide and conquer for simping

205p4k3.gif

Read through the thread first, then maybe you'll understand what the categories represent...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom