Like Waterslides? What About This One?

Just so you guys know, people sit in a raft with actual seats to go down this slide.  Its not like a typical slide on your back style water slide.

You sit in this:

.....which makes the slide FAAAAAAAR less scary than you guys are making it seem.  Its more like a drop on a rollercoaster than a standard waterslide.

without the raft that **** looks like an extreme colonic that would end up coming out your nose, mouth, and ears

Last edited:
if its over a hundo on footage ya boy needs a tube for da first 50 then it can be open. i.e. that disney world pyramid joint

Jon Rust, a professor of textile engineering at North Carolina State University, said the material used on the straps, commonly called hook and loop, isn't designed to keep a person in the seat. It also can degrade with use.

Paul Oberhauser told television station KCTV that his shoulder restraint "busted loose" on his Verruckt raft on July 26. The Nebraska man said he "just held on," and a video shot by his wife shows the strap loose at the ride's end. Oberhauser said he reported the matter to park workers.

Kenneth Conrad told WDAF-TV that during his trip down the water slide last year with a friend, the friend's shoulder strap came "completely off." Conrad's wife snapped a photo at the end of the ride showing the strap missing. Conrad didn't file a complaint with the park.

park is closing down I bet.

Scariest part for me would be walking up the steps to get to the top.  

I waited on line of an 80 foot tall slide once and was shook to death.  Feeling that thing rock back and forth in the wind had me bugging.  I couldn't wait to get to the top just so I could get off that thing. 
laugh.gif

The 10yr old broke his neck I don't think it was taken off. But yea this ride is too crazy. Crazy looking back and everyone saying no and then a 10yr old got on and died.

I couldn't do it and yea the steps enough would probably make me decline. Not a height person.

Last edited:
Saw this on the news 
mean.gif
 RIP to the boy 

I went on one of these rollercoaster style waterslides at 6 flags and the thing will throw you around

Went airborne on a few different spots on the ride 

I waited on line of an 80 foot tall slide once and was shook to death.  Feeling that thing rock back and forth in the wind had me bugging.  I couldn't wait to get to the top just so I could get off that thing. :lol:

I love water slides but this be ******* me up for real :lol:

Hate to be that guy...and RIP to the young lad....but a 10 year old shouldnt be on slide like that...jusayin...

Where da parents @?

I read somewhere that the kid wasn't tall enough and didn't meet the weight requirement. Not sure how true that is though

I love water slides but this be ******* me up for real :lol:

:rofl: Same here. With a roller coasters you dont notice you've ****** up until you're on the lift hill or about to launch. Waiting to get on a water slide (especially body slides) has me rethinking when I'm only halfway up. :lol:

Last edited:

I waited on line of an 80 foot tall slide once and was shook to death.  Feeling that thing rock back and forth in the wind had me bugging.  I couldn't wait to get to the top just so I could get off that thing. :lol:

Yeah this is definitely TRUE... My biggest fear.

I love water slides but this be ******* me up for real
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Same here. With a roller coasters you dont notice you've ****** up until you're on the lift hill or about to launch. Waiting to get on a water slide (especially body slides) has me rethinking when I'm only halfway up.
laugh.gif
I love rollercoasters and anything with extreme heights 
laugh.gif

I went on the tallest in the world swing rides and thing was 
pimp.gif

The feeling of your feet dangling in the air while you're just swinging with winds blowing in your face

Some screenshots of my go pro footage

I went on it with my little cousin and the weight distribution was so bad we kept spinning like a complete 180 with a gust of wind 
laugh.gif

She prob had her eyes closed the whole time 

Imagine this ride on the top of a skyscraper in NYC 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

The Kingda Kong in New Jersey is terrifying.

That's the only roller coaster Ive ever been on that I've actually been terrified. Sat front row and the coaster JUST made it over the top, followed by a straight drop. I've seen videos where it just about gets to the top, but doesn't and the coaster goes backwards down to the beginning again.

There must have been rules, right?

This doesn't look like an "all ages" ride.

Definitely must've been rules. Ive personally seen some small kids get on rides they shouldn't have been on. I'm thinking two adults were sitting with him and he was in the middle. Crazy stuff man

I read something like you gotta at least be 14 years old to ride.. and the combine weight of the 3 passengers need to be like 450-550 or some ish.

Kid got decapitated tho 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 RIP to the young man.. shouldn't eem have been able to get on at 10 
mean.gif
 failure on the staffs part

Last edited:

I read something like you gotta at least be 14 years old to ride.. and the combine weight of the 3 passengers need to be like 450-550 or some ish.

Kid got decapitated tho 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 RIP to the young man.. shouldn't eem have been able to get on at 10 
mean.gif
 failure on the staffs part
450 lbs thats pretty easy with adults, but with a kid on the ride..... 

Back
Top Bottom