LikeALittle.com Vol Site For Creepers

there's nothing for my school
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by jmb1523

just saw this one there

At The gym: Female, Blonde

I saw you working out today at the gym, mysterious 300lb girl. Some guy made a fat joke about you for being there, and I though it was silly. Your fat; people should be making fun of you for not being at the gym, right? Anyway, I love the fat ones though. I watched the sweat flow between the folds of your fat like a raging rapid in a river valley and though "sweet hallelujah, how I'd like to refresh myself with your sweet sweet perspiration."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

just saw this one there

I saw you working out today at the gym, mysterious 300lb girl. Some guy made a fat joke about you for being there, and I though it was silly. Your fat; people should be making fun of you for not being at the gym, right? Anyway, I love the fat ones though. I watched the sweat flow between the folds of your fat like a raging rapid in a river valley and though "sweet hallelujah, how I'd like to refresh myself with your sweet sweet perspiration."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

just saw this one there

roll.gif

just saw this one there

roll.gif

[h4]At Ferg: Female, Blonde[/h4]
I see you are finallly out of rehab! I am so glad to see you! I kinda wish you'd dye your hair read again.... But I'm glad you're back on track! Sorry about the insult on Glee the other night.. We can get them back. I mean you can...hello you were in Mean Girls!

Some of these are kinda funny. I'm glad most aren't serious, because if it was it would be sad

[h4]At Ferg: Female, Blonde[/h4]
I see you are finallly out of rehab! I am so glad to see you! I kinda wish you'd dye your hair read again.... But I'm glad you're back on track! Sorry about the insult on Glee the other night.. We can get them back. I mean you can...hello you were in Mean Girls!

Some of these are kinda funny. I'm glad most aren't serious, because if it was it would be sad

They got something like this in the chi now for a while, its for people who can't pull the trigger when there on the el, simp at the height of simping

They got something like this in the chi now for a while, its for people who can't pull the trigger when there on the el, simp at the height of simping

I just posted on there.

"You sit across from me. Our eyes meet frequently, and every time they do, I feel a connection like no other. I haven't mustered a word to you, nor you to me, but I want to know you. If you're reading this, next week during class, please give me a sign – anything will suffice. Just know that I will make you feel loved like you've never been loved before. The unbounded potential for our love has not even been imagined yet, and it cannot be until you give me the chance to make it real."

I just posted on there.

"You sit across from me. Our eyes meet frequently, and every time they do, I feel a connection like no other. I haven't mustered a word to you, nor you to me, but I want to know you. If you're reading this, next week during class, please give me a sign – anything will suffice. Just know that I will make you feel loved like you've never been loved before. The unbounded potential for our love has not even been imagined yet, and it cannot be until you give me the chance to make it real."

Back
Top Bottom