Lil B at Rolling Loud: “A Boogie and his whole crew just jumped me in the back”

Wasn't Rolling Loud in the Bay? They shouldn't have let A Boogie perform there even. But imo, the bay needs to hold Lil B down and ban A Boogie for that sucka ****
bay dont mess wit lil b like that lol. it was nothin serious just a lil roughin up too let him kno its real, he aight. its not the 1st or nor will it be the last time somebody put hands or feet on the based one smh lol.

These cats gon' learn to respect the b*tch.

If those kids ever come back to the bay, it's a wrap

man i never even listed to this boogie person but now im going to see if i hear the Dej reference.

Show me a single lie told in those tweets...:lol:

Kendrick deadass said he ran NYC yet no one popped off off wax like this >D

I was gonna say thats cuz lil b a ******... Then i googled their heights and.him and kendrick the same height

Only reason i can think of is cuz dude dresses like a church lady on sundays

So Bay NTers, will A Boogie be able to perform in the Bay in the future without any issues?
Its some sucka **** but aint nothing gonna happen except what the fans talmbout on social media. lil b aint got no juice + hes from Berkeley thats why hes on the turn the other cheek hippy type ****

His Dad was a GD from Chicago, that don't count if you wanna call that affilliate
and he was a STR8 A student, never banged!!
He'll rep blue n red

That's like saying Chris Brown is a blood.. cuz his friends are but he's not a Gang member either

Chris Brown is a blood thought and so is Ray J, Chris Brown and Ray J harder than just about every new aged rapper

who would they rather jump: kendrick being gang affiliated or lil b pushing the "i'm gay / i'm a *****" movement? :rofl:

His Dad was a GD from Chicago, that don't count if you wanna call that affilliate
and he was a STR8 A student, never banged!!
He'll rep blue n red

That's like saying Chris Brown is a blood.. cuz his friends are but he's not a Gang member either

Nah man he’s really from the streets lol

That's bullish

that's a stage interview after the album dropped

stop it :lol:
all the homies hangin around with weights n sh*t

Back
Top Bottom