Lil B (Of The Pack) - We Can Go Down (video)

Song is whatever, but the video is pretty dope dude who directed it Collin Tiley is only 20 years old hes been killing the music video scene in Cali..

can't fake
song is pretty
pimp.gif

but the video is
pimp.gif

Yo my bay area heads check in, whats good did the pack break up or something. Every time i see a new video from these dudes its on the solo tip.

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

Yo my bay area heads check in, whats good did the pack break up or something. Every time i see a new video from these dudes its on the solo tip.

Nah everyone is doing they own thing....After Based Boys got no promo and flopped, the situation at Jive got real complicated. They're still signed to UpAll Nite, but pretty much each one is trying to establish they're own identity as asolo artist...But there is rift of some sort, but its mostly the growingpains of a young group..Like you would see Young L and B together alot, and Stunna be in Berkeley all the time. I haven't really heard too much from Uno,but he was always the weakest one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I believe another album will be around in the coming year....

Originally Posted by SoulOnIce206

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

Nah everyone is doing they own thing....After Based Boys got no promo and flopped, the situation at Jive got real complicated. They're still signed to Up All Nite, but pretty much each one is trying to establish they're own identity as asolo artist...But there is rift of some sort, but its mostly the growing pains of a young group..Like you would see Young L and B together alot, and Stunna be in Berkeley all the time. I haven't really heard too much from Uno, but he was always the weakest one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I believe another album will be around in the coming year....

Good looking out on the info..

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Pack needs to drop some hot !$@+ again.
QFE!

And Colin is a beast with the videos. When I saw what he did with that Doe & Reezy joint I was like
eek.gif

I miss the Bay...
tired.gif

I was never really a fan of The Pack but that beat was coo and the video was good. But them dudes aren't really all that good.

On the side-note, I've heard multiple times that Lil Uno was gay also, I mean when you hear it more than once, it has to be true.

smh!! purple pants really!!
and is it me but does it kind sound like he used auto tune.

Back
Top Bottom