Lil B Unappreciation Thread vol. Nicki Minaj

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by TheHype

Son, I'm sorry but I don't get it.

It started as a joke then people started actually liking him?

Then they went from liking it to worshiping him?

And no I don't want to be nor do I plan on becoming based.

Outside of the beats, Dude's garbage REALLY garbage... and most likely Gay
laugh.gif

...and ya'll RT him.

Like I said...I DON'T get it.
1. How you don't understand positive thinking though?

2. _'s can't appreciate change. Same thing happened to Kanye with 808's
laugh.gif

3. Artists try to branch out and people get scared and confused.

I thought cuz was 9 varieties of garbage when I first heard him. Huge leap from The Pack B. Son is like walking confidence though.

4. Then I moved on from Based freestyles to his real songs. Like every other rapper, Basedgod is hit or miss. You either like it or you don't.

Either way... Stay Based.

5. And let us live.

#WOO
1. The hell does that have to do with anything?

I don't enjoy his music and I don't understand the movement. Help me understand here. So by that logic, I can brashly scream "HAPPINESS!! LOVE ONE ANOTHER!!" (Not in those words exactly) into a mic and get a pass because it's positive?

Okay.

2. I loved 808s & Heartbreak.

3. Scared of what? How much I won't enjoy his music?

4. No. He's Miss or Miss. His beats are cool but... "That about it" (c) Jay-Z

5. N_ I didn't make this thread. As a matter of fact, this is an UNAPPRECIATION thread. If anything, you should US live.

You can like that raspy-voiced N_ to your hearts content, I just don't get it. Same N_s that scream #BASED, will tell me J. Cole or someone like that is garbage. Which makes even LESS sense.
laugh.gif

*SHRUGS HARD AS HELL*

TheHype wrote:

Originally Posted by tyisny

I thought this was a joke kind of like the bangz thing but dudes really listen to this guy. like seriously

#BASEDGOD is no joke!
#BASED movement is the only movement movin'!

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Son, I'm sorry but I don't get it.

It started as a joke then people started actually liking him?

Then they went from liking it to worshiping him?

And no I don't want to be nor do I plan on becoming based.

Outside of the beats, Dude's garbage REALLY garbage... and most likely Gay
laugh.gif

...and ya'll RT him.

1. How you don't understand positive thinking though?

2. _'s can't appreciate change. Same thing happened to Kanye with 808's
laugh.gif

3. Artists try to branch out and people get scared and confused.

I thought cuz was 9 varieties of garbage when I first heard him. Huge leap from The Pack B. Son is like walking confidence though.

4. Then I moved on from Based freestyles to his real songs. Like every other rapper, Basedgod is hit or miss. You either like it or you don't.

Either way... Stay Based.

5. And let us live.

#WOO
1. The hell does that have to do with anything?

I don't enjoy his music and I don't understand the movement. Help me understand here. So by that logic, I can brashly scream "HAPPINESS!! LOVE ONE ANOTHER!!" (Not in those words exactly) into a mic and get a pass because it's positive?

Okay.

2. I loved 808s & Heartbreak.

3. Scared of what? How much I won't enjoy his music?

4. No. He's Miss or Miss. His beats are cool but... "That about it" (c) Jay-Z

5. N_ I didn't make this thread. As a matter of fact, this is an UNAPPRECIATION thread. If anything, you should US live.

You can like that raspy-voiced N_ to your hearts content, I just don't get it. Same N_s that scream #BASED, will tell me J. Cole or someone like that is garbage. Which makes even LESS sense.
laugh.gif

*SHRUGS HARD AS HELL*

TheHype wrote:

1. Positive thinking point is for the people who don't get based. Like it's been stated, if you don't listen to the music and just pick up key words like princess and pretty and immediately call dude gay, you're going to be lost period. I'm not gonna help you understand cuz
laugh.gif
you came into the thread with your opinion already set in your head.

You can brashly scream whatever you want into a mic, if I don't $@+% with it I'm not gonna listen to it, nor am I gonna disrespect you for your craft.

2. Ditto, very solid album.

3. "Scared" of change. "Scared" of something different. As referenced by 808's. People heard his new sound and were turned off immediately. "She want that old thing back..." (c) Jay Z

indifferent.gif

5. No one said you made the thread cuz. But you said "...and yall RT him". You addressed people who listen to him, we're not supposed to speak up though
laugh.gif

Even IF someone said J. Cole is garbage that's their opinion. I have Basedgod on the same playlist as Outkast, ATCQ, Bootsie Collins, Lady Gaga, Nas, Wiz, Spitta, Queen, Bring Me The Horizon, and Al Green.

It sounds good. I like it. To each his own like I said...

Let me just put it this way... If it was possible for me to have his baby, I would have 3 little lil B's in tow as I type this.

i never judged him by his shoes. They are trash IMO. this guy sucks as a rapper, so go get "BASED" somewhere else

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

You're taking him way too seriously. You just gotta kinda laugh when you hear him, if you're looking for lyrical content in his music then I think you need to make an Unappreciation post for yourself rather than Lil' B. He's just having fun.

Relax bro, I had just heard about this guy today and didn't know what to think about it
made the simplest thread. the end

for the rest of you guys that seem mad at the thread, its a forum.. ppl talk about %#%$ .. LIGHTEN UP

have a coke smile and +**!

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I tried to listen many times but I can't stand his voice and he called himself a princess in a freestyle..
smh.gif
no thanks

Although I'm sure its fun to say #BASED.

lol i was dying when i heard that
now that i figure he's joking, its all good

but when i first made this thread.. middle of the night, ran into this and was like..... what? are u serious

either way, he's still famous enough that i know about him and my problem is.. Why is he famous? lol

Originally Posted by AizenSousuke

I tried to listen many times but I can't stand his voice and he called himself a princess in a freestyle..
smh.gif
no thanks

but when i first made this thread.. middle of the night, ran into this and was like..... what? are u serious

either way, he's still famous enough that i know about him and my problem is.. Why is he famous? lol

He's famous but its your problem?

You need to become #based real talk

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by AizenSousuke

smh.gif
no thanks

He's famous but its your problem?

You need to become #based real talk

opp73q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom