lil baby - harder than hard vol. next up outta QC

I know nothing about dude and Tidal recommended his new joint and I put it on thinking it'd be garbage. I was blown away with how smooth the opening track was, few songs on and I'm really feeling his flow.

A lil sermon from Pastor Lil Baby :pimp: :

“Lately I been really feelin' like I really deserve this
All the **** we been through I just hope it was worth it
4'd up sticks we don't come out at play time
The only time I get to see my son is on FaceTime
I been goin' through some **** lately

Wonderin' why these psssy ****** hate me
I'm the same ***** from the block that tried to save 'em
We been runnin' since a jit, man I damn near raised 'em
Thinkin' should we go and get them sticks and erase 'em
Watch my manz fold in the jam like some paper

I'm just tryna chase my dreams, get my weight up
We was broke we couldn't sleep, we just stayed up
Runnin' from them laws on a daily basis
I just pray to God when I wake up Ion't catch no cases
We got dirty K's on the block
They don't want a ***** to pop
They ain't never gon' stop
I'ma keep gettin' this paper
Ain't gon' wait upp
I love her but I won't save her
I be damned if I chase her

C67E0F39-060E-4CC3-BCD5-1D7A84E02A09.gif

Man this dude is nothing what I expected :smh: i thought he was gonna be on some 'pull up on your grandma house with the extendo' mess... The vibe u get from him is he doesn't want to be about that street life but he's going to survive since these are the cards he was dealt.

Man that too hard is so dope and reflective :smh: best of me might be one of the deepest rap songs I've heard in years. "I just remember on the ride home everybody was in the car quiet" :smh: :smh: man I could feel the bleakness of that moment and the regret and shame they felt.

"all I see is Lil ninjas on Instagram with them sticks, I don't post no guns but if they want smoke I send a blitz" :wow: :smh: dude has a new fan now.

"grown men effing other grown men, they don't tell you bout that part" :smh: :smh: :smh: Bruh.

Last edited:
Man this dude is nothing what I expected :smh: i thought he was gonna be on some 'pull up on your grandma house with the extendo' mess... The vibe u get from him is he doesn't want to be about that street life but he's going to survive since these are the cards he was dealt.

Man that too hard is so dope and reflective :smh: best of me might be one of the deepest rap songs I've heard in years. "I just remember on the ride home everybody was in the car quiet" :smh: :smh: man I could feel the bleakness of that moment and the regret and shame they felt.

"all I see on Instagram is Lil ninjas with them sticks, I don't post no guns but if they want smoke I send a blitz" :wow: :smh: dude has a new fan now.

"grown men effing other grown men, they don't tell you bout that part" :smh: :smh: :smh: Bruh.

I’m tellin ya. Shorty hella reflective. He be having them lines that you feel....and make you say....”damn man :smh::lol:.

He giving you the good, bad and in between. Like on “I remember”:

“I remember everything
I was F'n with lil shawty, bought her everything
Stay one hundred to the grave, ain't gon' never change
Shout out to my mama, put her through so much pain
I remember all them shootouts that we had with them other ******
My bish got mad and ****ed another *****
Man that **** was crazy, ain't gon' lie it made me heartless
Fell in love with money, it's gon' stay with me regardless”

Survive the motion underrated too:

Mans wildin for these though
FB_IMG_1523656327578.jpg

I just found out that dude rylo is from my hometown. That verse on stick on me is the epitome of mumble rap.

I told my boy about dude last week and he pulled up on me bumping that freestyle last night :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom