Lil Boosie's Rap Lyrics Will Be Used Against Him In Court

Track says it all. Y'all may not like dude, but this track is true.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"Do you see the perpetrator? Yeah I'm right here... #@#% around get the whole label sent up for years..."

Originally Posted by uny

"Yo Marlo, he got a Monte Carlo/ that *$##@ gray/I want that *$##@ dead today here go the cake."

“Marlo Mike, *$##@, and I’m insane in the brain/ Bust a !*%%+ %%+ when they $$#@ wit Bad *+!/ do it all for the love don’t need no green/ Straight kill a !*%%+, I ain’t nothin but 15.

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

I want yall opinions on whether he was just that talented or good at committing crimes
People just like how crazy he is.
Both of yall STOP IT. The man is talented, but just let a bunch of bad decisions come back to haunt him.
People like him because they can relate and the realness of his lyrics. 
Both of yall are just in here for negative comments. 

Yes, you both have the right to have an opinion but chill b.

Dont let the ZOOM & other singles form your opinion & listen to a couple of his tapes & both of his albums and you'll see why people like him.

Originally Posted by tyisny

How the hell does this even make sense. The man is a gangster rapper he has a persona to carry whether or not he was doing the crimes or not, his lyrics shouldnt be used as statements

Agreed!

Originally Posted by dluck8689

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

I want yall opinions on whether he was just that talented or good at committing crimes
People just like how crazy he is.
Both of yall STOP IT. The man is talented, but just let a bunch of bad decisions come back to haunt him.
People like him because they can relate and the realness of his lyrics. 
Both of yall are just in here for negative comments. 

Yes, you both have the right to have an opinion but chill b.

Dont let the ZOOM & other singles form your opinion & listen to a couple of his tapes & both of his albums and you'll see why people like him.
this , boo a living legend and his music gon live on forever, dont judge him off radio singles u gotta listen to his mixtapes and albums he is raw and if u dont think so or beleive how talented dude is check this
http://niketalk.com/topic/336413/Lil-boosie-Vol-bad 

You snitching on yourself and now it's your front door they come through

Without a tap on your phone

The only thing they had to do is listen to raps on your songs

Actually this makes me wonder how cats like Freck Billionaire who are in and out of jail, don't get in trouble for rapping about the crimes they allegedly commit.

Anyone fronting on Boosie aint ever really listened. In their defense though he just seems like he's trash, took me a long minute to even give dude a serious listen. Son is real though, doubt he beating this case, but I hope so. No doubt he did it, but that's the life they living, that boy testifying 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Anyone fronting on Boosie aint ever really listened. In their defense though he just seems like he's trash, took me a long minute to even give dude a serious listen. Son is real though, doubt he beating this case, but I hope so. No doubt he did it, but that's the life they living, that boy testifying 
sick.gif

This.  That being said, he belongs right where he is because I don't doubt all the dumb %@%$ they're saying he did...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Hes staying underground like his music. Was boosie even that nice?
Do you have one of these?
Spoiler [+]
heat-resistant-safety-suit-747663-250x250.jpg

Cause I think you're about to look like this:

Spoiler [+]
images

I dont listen to trash and boosie is garbage!!!!
SMH says the man wit wiz khalifa in his avy luuuuulz  .....

boosie boo got too many classics, i aint even bouta go in wit em tho. he got them rare gems you gotta find em yourself!!!

lol that is all

People are really sitting here saying that Lil Boosie is nice? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 And I ride with my fair share of goon rap.

Originally Posted by Antidope

People are really sitting here saying that Lil Boosie is nice? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 And I ride with my fair share of goon rap.
Whats wack to you about him? 

Back
Top Bottom