Lil Durk - Remember My Name

This dude Durk is legit 1 phone call away from rap's elite and he can't sell? 
tired.gif

I don't know what album ya'll bought but, it's a nice album to me. His street introspection is underrated to me. It may come across as sloppy but, he paints good pictures, lyrically.

His body of work is steadily improving. He's only 22 years old.

T.I. was 21 when he dropped I'm Serious

T.I. was 21 when he dropped I'm Serious

I know. And Scarface was 19 when he wrote "Mind is Playing Tricks On Me". Hip Hop artist were far more advanced. Nowadays, I have to give benefit of the doubt, even though I don't want to.

This **** is so trash I tried to give it a chance multiple times, just can't get it. Need that Life ain't no joke Durk

Lies. Don't make me waste my time pleighboi. If it ain't got that imstillahitta sound don't make me listen

Edit: imma listen now. I read some IG comments that said he back on that imstillahitta. Dej yambs change ****** life.

Last edited:
Listened to this last night, the first 5 or 6 songs are flames. The rest of the tape has bangers sprinkled in here and there.

Whoever C-Sick is, dude is nice.

Trash. Listened once and deleted.

Son peaked with Signed To The Streets 2.

Bibby, Herbo, and Montana are the only ones keeping Chiraq afloat at this point.

Only liked "Ride 4 Me". I consider this a lull. I'll just keep listening to his older jams, until he comes better.

300 days 300 nights has bangers. Not signed to the streets/ life ain't no joke status but it's alright. Nothing will ever top life ain't no joke to me. 52 bars is too god damn hard.

I swear. It's funny he named the tape "They forgot" because he used to be really spitting before that auto tune ****. I really like this tape

Back
Top Bottom