Lil Herb > Chief Keef

I hope these dude get out of Chicago, I read one of the 600 dudes got shot leaving the studio :smh:

L'A Capone it was. Whats the back story on it? I haven't been able to find nothing. These dudes are in the streets for real IMO. Shouldn't be surprised but its a shame :smh:

These young brothas have little to no respect and/or value for life. Like how did it get this bad? This ishh is sad, man...:smh:

Anyway, I see he was repping "600". Is that different from "300"? if so, how?

I think they're all BDs just different blocks.
Herb and Bibby are 150, GBE is 300, and that Capone dude was 600.
What that means.. I have no idea.

yeah, he passed.

Shot in the thigh and back

|I

I *** wit' Herb and Bibby but damn man I be feeling like I'm part of the problem--- if we support it by creating a demand then they gonna keep supplying it. Yea, I know this was going on long before the music industry got involved but how much WORSE you think it's gonna get now that they see people outside of they neighborhood willing to fund it too.

With all that being said, I listened to a Herb and Bibby collabo "greatest hits" tape and man Herb is a problem. His command of flow is crazy. Bibby even not sounding so much like a resource kid anymore. I'm checking for Free Crack :smh: :smh:

I think they're all BDs just different blocks.
Herb and Bibby are 150, GBE is 300, and that Capone dude was 600.
What that means.. I have no idea.
Herb and Bibby are NLMB. Basically Stones who flipped renegade. They aren't BDs but their enemies are GDs which is why they cliqued up with 300/600. 

Just so I'm clear...all the rappers we like in here...Keef, Herb, bibby, King Louie, katie got bandz, Capone, capo are bds or at least anti-gds?

Just so I'm clear...all the rappers we like in here...Keef, Herb, bibby, King Louie, katie got bandz, Capone, capo are bds or at least anti-gds?
Louie is a GD. For a while they were just cliqued up with 300 but that ended when Mubu and GBE fought each other at a show. 

Louie is a GD. For a while they were just cliqued up with 300 but that ended when Mubu and GBE fought each other at a show. 
Is that why hasn't been any GBE/OTF/NLMB tracks this year?

Herb the only one with potential to be still hot in a few years​
Bibby too...

Back
Top Bottom