Lil Herb > Chief Keef

Herb and Bibby are NLMB. Basically Stones who flipped renegade. They aren't BDs but their enemies are GDs which is why they cliqued up with 300/600. 

They're not clicked up they just make music together. Mouse is GD and herb made a song with him. Same with Reese. Its business at the end of the day, not street ****.

Last edited:
They're not clicked up they just make music together. Mouse is GD and herb made a song with him. Same with Reese. Its business at the end of the day, not street ****.
It has nothing to do with music. NLMB is cliqued up with 300/600. That is a fact. 

That music **** is a whole different story. All them dudes from Terror Town **** with BDs. It's about sets...not the entire gangs anymore. You can be cool and make songs with different sets as long as the cliques ain't beefin on the street. Herb will do a KL track cause they ain't beefing...but you'd never see Herb on a track with Lil Jay, P.Rico, etc.
Is that why hasn't been any GBE/OTF/NLMB tracks this year?
There has been. Capo got a couple songs with Herb. And Boss Top got a couple w/ Herb too. As far as Louie goes, the MUBU/GBE beef ain't really spill into the streets. It was just some rap ****. Which is why Durk and Louie are still cool.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with music. NLMB is cliqued up with 300/600. That is a fact. 

Indeed. I see Herb and his set with 300/600 all over IG.
So is it a coincidence with the numbers thing.
150 x 300 x 600. That's why I figured that were all under the same umbrella from different neighborhoods.

That music **** is a whole different story. All them dudes from Terror Town **** with BDs. It's about sets...not the entire gangs anymore. You can be cool and make songs with different sets as long as the cliques ain't beefin on the street. Herb will do a KL track cause they ain't beefing...but you'd never see Herb on a track with Lil Jay, P.Rico, etc.

True.

RIP to that boy Capone

"So Loud"  
smokin.gif

During a recent interview with Hot 97’s Angie Martinez, Drake revealed that he is a big fan of chicago’s emerging music scene.

“I’ve been really inspired by just some real gutter, hood music,” Drake said. “Just listening to Lil Reese ‘Savage’ mixtape…Lil Herb, Lil Bibby.”

Besides having lil bibby and lil reese on his playlist, the “nothing was the same” rapper has also enlisted the help of Fredo Santana of GBE to make a cameo for his ” we’re going home” music video as the kidnapper who holds hostage his leading lady.

During a recent interview with Hot 97’s Angie Martinez, Drake revealed that he is a big fan of chicago’s emerging music scene.

“I’ve been really inspired by just some real gutter, hood music,” Drake said. “Just listening to Lil Reese ‘Savage’ mixtape…Lil Herb, Lil Bibby.”

Besides having lil bibby and lil reese on his playlist, the “nothing was the same” rapper has also enlisted the help of Fredo Santana of GBE to make a cameo for his ” we’re going home” music video as the kidnapper who holds hostage his leading lady.
A couple weeks back he was on IG turning up to some Gucci, Herb and Bibby

If they put out more music they would be on, Drake's co-sign is a lot of exposure . . . Migos know

I'm sure he will co-sign whenever they (? I don't think they are a group) drop a tape

Htf does gutter, hood music inspire this *****?

There has been. Capo got a couple songs with Herb. And Boss Top got a couple w/ Herb too. As far as Louie goes, the MUBU/GBE beef ain't really spill into the streets. It was just some rap ****. Which is why Durk and Louie are still cool.

There's a lil jay diss by bibby around the net somewhere

Herb got so many flows. 

Boy cold.

Smoke voice sound just like Cassidy 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom