Lil Man Bein Raised Right

It’s funny how we raise your boys not to give girls money, yet teach our girl to date men with money.

“Just be with a man you like, it doesn’t matter if he can provide for you..” said no parent ever.
That doesn’t imply that we raise our girls to chase money. Of course you still want them to be doing ok tho

That doesn’t imply that we raise our girls to chase money. Of course you still want them to be doing ok tho
Doesn't directly imply it but "providing" I'd wager to say, most people equate that to either directly financially providing or material things

I’d like to see the little girl’s mother.

It brings up an interesting point though.

We’re seeing some gender roles become more antiquated as time’s going on. More women are out there doing things for themselves, and I’d imagine they’re more likely to teach their daughters to practice being just as independent. Fathers who are in their daughter’s lives are also more likely to teach them not to depend on a man for certain things. So do you guys think we’ll see the day, in the near future, where the resounding message that’s taught to young girls is to do for theirselves, or do we continue to see messages like these coming from our daughters?

Disclaimer: I’m not a parent, if that matters.

It’s funny how we raise your boys not to give girls money, yet teach our girl to date men with money.

no. We teach our girls to HAVE money too. That’s the difference. BOTH need to have money and a hustle......

78781713-F619-4FD5-81A1-6BB20F36A905.jpeg

my man, he’s 10 :rofl:

dudes was already getting poppin @ 10. Not sex obviously, but *** grabs, kisses, hand holding, and favor doing.. getting ur HW done, Valentine's day cards, etc.

20 dollars was an alarming number...when i was 10, i was still getting 10-15 dollar a week allowance :lol:

A picture ain’t finna teach you how to have a slick mouth piece. Gotta be out in the field......

You either got it or you don’t

A picture ain’t finna teach you how to have a slick mouth piece. Gotta be out in the field......

You either got it or you don’t

That picture was displaying power of money. There’s a point to where you really don’t have to have mouth piece. If you pulled up to the party in a helicopter and a quarter of the way decent looking on some Bruce Wayne ****, you really think you gonna have game her into leaving with you? A woman know a lick when they see one just like a dude.

That picture was displaying power of money. There’s a point to where you really don’t have to have mouth piece. If you pulled up to the party in a helicopter and a quarter of the way decent looking on some Bruce Wayne ****, you really think you gonna have game her into leaving with you? A woman know a lick when they see one just like a dude.

but the point is teaching your child NOT to be the lick. The average person knows when they see a young tenderoni with an old guy looking like the one in the picture, and he’s not her father, they know what time it is.

If they got money and want to play the game like that, that’s cool. Of course money = game for a dude with no mouth piece. He has no choice but to use material wealth to get a b****.

but the majority of the world isn’t wealthy, so people in standard society still have to talk there way, or attract their way into sex.

Normal people still have to have game :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom