Lil Mouse done started an epidemic...

Brah, if you can't see that younger kids are getting more and more ignorant as times goes on, your braids might be too tight.

Growing up, my generation had Another Bad Creation singing about "Iesha" and Chi Ali tombout "Age Ain't Nothin' But a Number".  Now kids have **** like this.  

Stop taking offense because you're an artist yourself and recognize the truth.  Is your generation all like this?  No, of course not.  But **** like this was UNTHINKABLE when I was a kid--no way this would fly back then.  That says something.  And it says something negative about where society and this generation is at.   

all you just did was say that the upcoming generation is doing some stuff that is worse than the last. you're right...but that's clear. it has always been like that...every generation naturally pushes things to a new level of despicable.

dude said the generation is in shambles though. i'm sorry maybe he was being hyperbolic...but a generation in shambles would be a major crisis. that's all.

I can't get with this. I hope/don't hope those are his brothers. If they are, why are you encouraging this? If they aren't, why are you hanging around him?

yall acting like yall wasn't 10-16 years old cursing the hell out & rapping bout guns & violence ever time a freestyle would happen

just by being inspired to the rappers you was hearing at the time ...unless you grew up in the 70s early 80s
laugh.gif

Only thing now everybody has HD cams with 1080p & a youtube account  so it seems more "real"

Funny thing about it is.....sonically & lyrically this is colder than that Lil mouse s_ cats was d-eating but I guess the shock value is gone so internet _s won't hop on the bandwagon.

is it bad I actually enjoyed it :nerd:

I understand dude is 9..thats crazy.

Last edited:
Yall just mad cause he next. Na but honestly all that "next generation" **** yall really that old? Cause I can remember clearly that no youngin back in the day wasn't rapping about nothing positive. I know plenty of kids that were crazy young freestyling about killing mamas and all that. The only difference is these days kids got the equipment to actually put something together, and you can post it up on youtube and it's really that easy. **** what they rapping about, the fact that most these dudes aint just rapping this is whats scary

Yall just mad cause he next. Na but honestly all that "next generation" **** yall really that old? Cause I can remember clearly that no youngin back in the day wasn't rapping about nothing positive. I know plenty of kids that were crazy young freestyling about killing mamas and all that. The only difference is these days kids got the equipment to actually put something together, and you can post it up on youtube and it's really that easy. **** what they rapping about, the fact that most these dudes aint just rapping this is whats scary

Smh this **** gives rap/Hip-hop/music in general a bad name...makes me not even want to listen to whatever is cool and hip nowadays...the most ****** up part about this situation is that these people have a demographic and they wont know what real hip-hop is...they will think this is hiphop **** that smh
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom