laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong Lil Rob summer nights joint is
pimp.gif

But Pun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil Rob

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Lil Rob is a fake cholo clown

your not welcome in the music section anymore bro.

people on here may disagree with me about lil rob but they all agree with me that you ruined the music form.
Aww, did I hurt your feelings? Pobrecito..Get off the computer and go put on your brown pride bandana, and ride your lowrider bike somewhere...

you live in sacramento.

i have nothing else to say.

the hell is that sample in summer nights from...its been killin me for a while...

But Lil Rob is ok...give me SPM tho....*shrugs*

Big Puns Snoring > Lil' Rob

Whoever started this thread has to be sarcastic, because comparing Lil' Rob to Pun is straight up disrespectful.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Whoever started this thread has to be sarcastic, because comparing Lil' Rob to Pun is straight up disrespectful.

how?

Lil Robs been in the game since 1992 and he has 3 classic albums.

He put the big SD on the map and gave mexican rappers a chance to get their name known.

how?

He put the big SD on the map and gave mexican rappers a chance to get their name known.

For starters Mexican Gangsta rap is awful. Not even in Los Angeles, can they run a Gangsta Rap Station ONCE A WEEK because nobody listens to it.

The only respectable Gangsta rappers in the game come from Soul Assassin Camp.

Big Pun was in the game for a few years and he sold more records than Lil' Rob will ever sell in his lifetime. Pun had talent, Flow, Lyricism.

You come in here praising Lil' Rob and the track you choose is Summer Nights? C'mon b, thats like a variant Lighter Shade of Brown "Sunday Afternoon"

If you're serious and claiming he's nicer than Pun you cant be serious with Summer Nights.

BTW If this is a joke, you win because i'm convinced you're not serious and this is all a joke. 

how?

For starters Mexican Gangsta rap is awful. Not even in Los Angeles, can they run a Gangsta Rap Station ONCE A WEEK because nobody listens to it.

Big Pun was in the game for a few years and he sold more records than Lil' Rob will ever sell in his lifetime. Pun had talent, Flow, Lyricism.

You come in here praising Lil' Rob and the track you choose is Summer Nights? C'mon b, thats like a variant Lighter Shade of Brown "Sunday Afternoon"

If you're serious and claiming he's nicer than Pun you cant be serious with Summer Nights.

BTW If this is a joke, you win because i'm convinced you're not serious and this is all a joke. 

its my opinion bro,   if yall prefer pun  thats cool with me  i disagree with it but i respect where you comming from.  my preference is lil rob tho.

how?

my preference is lil rob tho.
Have you told your parents yet?

roll.gif
roll.gif
this is hilarious  ....op has got to be kidding if he thinks lil rob is better than Pun...dude cant even do a show up here in northern cali without getting %%!* thrown at him wile hes on stage

Could yall please stop comparing these no talent wack mexicans to a legend like Big Pun

Back
Top Bottom