Lil' Romeo won't return to USC vol. Handsome Hustler what's really good?

Lil' Romeo won't return to USC

By Diamond Leung

Percy Miller, better known in hip hop circles as Lil' Romeo, will not return to USC for his junior season, coach Kevin O'Neill told the Los Angeles Daily News.

The 5-foot-11 guard scored two points in three games this season, missing most of the year due to a shoulder injury. His Trojans career lasted all of nine games.

Brought into the program by former coach Tim Floyd, Miller was best known for being childhood friends with one-and-done USC standout DeMar DeRozan and famously getting a scholarship when he appeared to have enough money as a low-level recruit to have one endowed in his name.

Miller's signing out of high school did bring publicity to the school, and I witnessed first-hand this season how he could at times be considered one of the most notable Trojans on the team despite playing sparingly.

When USC played Stanford on the road, one Cardinal fan brought to the game a handmade sign complete with Lil' Romeo magazine photos and heart-shaped cutouts.

The fan expressed disappointment about not being able to taunt Miller, who had not made the trip with the team. USC coaches, after all, seemed to always have trouble finding ways to use him on the court.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

His Trojans career lasted all of nine games.

USC coaches seemed to always have trouble finding ways to use him on the court.

laugh.gif

We all knew this was going to happen once Tim Floyd left it was a wrap for him. Played against dude in the AAU big time tourney in Vegas dude isn't trash but not D1 caliber material either. But hey when your rich it doesn't matter.

^ i still think he's D1 material.. mid major or a smaller school.. not good enough to get burn at a major D1

Originally Posted by thetruth03

^ i still think he's D1 material.. mid major or a smaller school.. not good enough to get burn at a major D1

Size would be a factor but he might be able to ball at a George Mason. I'd go to a D2 and start if I were him though. 

yea size would be a factor, but it aint like he's a off guard or something.. i still think he transfers to a D1.. i dont think he'll kill or anything but he's a D1 hooper IMO

didnt he start rapping again though? maybe he's just not going back to school

dude has game for d1 but needs to goto a d2 team where he could maybe shine &yah he might be able to get a decent amount of PT off the bench w/a team like george mason. come to st.mary's
laugh.gif

Yo,

Romeo has game, D1 game at that. He's far from trash, and can legitametly start/back up a lead guard at the d1 level.

Haters smh

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Yo,

Romeo has game, D1 game at that. He's far from trash, and can legitametly start/back up a lead guard at the d1 level.

Haters smh
Whose hating? Nobody said dude was trash. We said dude should go to a mid major.

anyone want to show me a vid where I at least could see this kid's game?

no hate, but unless he was putting up 10+ ast/game and 4 stls/game, I just don't believe it.

prove me wrong w/ a video.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

anyone want to show me a vid where I at least could see this kid's game?

no hate, but unless he was putting up 10+ ast/game and 4 stls/game, I just don't believe it.

prove me wrong w/ a video.
If you go to USC's basketball site they had vids of dude hooping. Well they did at least.

The Pac-10 was basically a mid-major this season, and it'll only be worse next year.

Yo,

Haters smh
Nice to meet you LIL ROMEO. Say hi to your pops. UGGH nanana!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

The Pac-10 was basically a mid-major this season, and it'll only be worse next year.
This.

Fam should only get substantial PT at a D3/NAIA team.  Just take a look at his numbers in his senior year in high school.

I'm still looking for the PPV boxing matching between Lil Romeo/Lil Bow Wow

Yo,

Haters smh

Dude, why did you quit USC? What's really good?

Never should have gone the USC route. He was never going to get playing time and would always would've been seen as taking away a scholarship from someone that needed it more. Hope he can transfer somewhere and salvage his NCAA career

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Size would be a factor but he might be able to ball at a George Mason. I'd go to a D2 and start if I were him though. 
I don't even think he's a mid major. I think he needs to go to a low major or a D2. 

He was just there because of DeMarr Derozan. I'm surprised he lasted after DD left.

Ah well, he can always go back to his mansion...

Back
Top Bottom