Lil Wayne Disses Jay-Z On “It’s Goodâ€

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

But the funny thing is you can't win against wayne,
Weezy's fans defy reason and deny logic, by definition.
I think I'm seein what youre doin there sir.
laugh.gif

Jay won't respond b/c he know it'll just boost Weezy's sales. If he does respond, it'll be after the release.....The actually store release
laugh.gif
then Kanye will fly off the handle and respond which will boost sales for WTT

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

But Drake & Wayne > Jay-Z and Kanye though...

Talking about Wayne's subpar lyrics, lets not start on "Yeezy"...

Drake and Wayne's album will be better than WTT imo watch..
OH MY GOD

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Originally Posted by KiLLaBapi

Jay is going to keep throwing subs like always

Basically. 
Dudes in here overrate Jay's ability to make disses to the utmost. 
jay-z felt da fire before, i seriously doubt he's gonna risk losing to wayne this late in career...son is in that comfy spot right now, if he loses that, its gonna take a WHILE to get where he's at now again..i think he's gonna send one of his roc nation goons to fight his

battles ala state property VS dipset/ruff ryders

Them dudes gotta be salty at Jay
laugh.gif
.  Cole can't even get a verse to finish his album
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Is it just me or was drizzy on that joint rappin as if he was the one that did the bid
laugh.gif
wayne sounded like someone was in his ear, namely baby. Son came in SWINGIN. Almost sounded like he went sober for a few days to spit this. Its like he wants to get Drake involved but he ain't about that diss track life, if he so much as sneezes the wrong way, Jigga's gonna release the hounds. Kanyes cynical self would drop a short film about drakes obsession with ex girlfriends and end sons career.

I'm just curious as to how this will end. Wayne was talkin some serious noise.

There can't be only two of us in this thread that see the irony in this
laugh.gif
.  I rock with Kanye, but he's not ending anyone's career.  Let's be real, Wayne needs to rap like he did on Tha Carter/Carter 2 to even be taken seriously not this half-rapping, half-singing *!*!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Basically. 
jay-z felt da fire before, i seriously doubt he's gonna risk losing to wayne this late in career...son is in that comfy spot right now, if he loses that, its gonna take a WHILE to get where he's at now again..i think he's gonna send one of his roc nation goons to fight his

Them dudes gotta be salty at Jay
laugh.gif
.  Cole can't even get a verse to finish his album
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Is it just me or was drizzy on that joint rappin as if he was the one that did the bid
laugh.gif
wayne sounded like someone was in his ear, namely baby. Son came in SWINGIN. Almost sounded like he went sober for a few days to spit this. Its like he wants to get Drake involved but he ain't about that diss track life, if he so much as sneezes the wrong way, Jigga's gonna release the hounds. Kanyes cynical self would drop a short film about drakes obsession with ex girlfriends and end sons career.

I'm just curious as to how this will end. Wayne was talkin some serious noise.

There can't be only two of us in this thread that see the irony in this
laugh.gif
.  I rock with Kanye, but he's not ending anyone's career.  Let's be real, Wayne needs to rap like he did on Tha Carter/Carter 2 to even be taken seriously not this half-rapping, half-singing *!*!
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly. Im as big a Kanye stan their is but Ye' aint about that life. Kanye entire 808s album is basically about his ex
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
But honestly though if I was Jay I wouldn't give a damn about Wayne

Really who cares he can spit tell he red in the face.....he just looks salty

Meanwhile back at the castle

StaXX wrote:

Basically. 

I hope you're joking Ninja.

hova aint gonna respond directly, he's gonna send subs back or send a dunny to da dirty work, last time he tried to diss someone it blew up in his face

(jim jones jumpin on da diss record towards him and makin jigga look like a fool for even responding)

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

wait is drake trying to get at kanye and jay-z too? seems like drizzy trying to keep the peace while he watchin wayne go diss mode lol

please pardon my brother.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just watched that skateboarding video and I was thoroughly impressed, he's definitely better than skateboard P

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

someone care to elaborate on that Welcome To The Jungle line? I get the tatts and rag part, but is the love part abt How To Love?
no...i dont listen to music...i just skim through it...

referring to the song "No Love" off Eminem's recovery....featured Wayne

I thought jay was referring to the song "how to love" Wayne was singing on that track

StaXX wrote:

I hope you're joking Ninja.

hova aint gonna respond directly, he's gonna send subs back or send a dunny to da dirty work, last time he tried to diss someone it blew up in his face

(jim jones jumpin on da diss record towards him and makin jigga look like a fool for even responding)

What's a jimjones?

"++!+!@ get running before you finish ya sentence
And then they back to riffing, when they off at the safe distance
You like, you was just here, you disappear like magicians
In thin air, I'm like damn, #@!+! at least keep it consistent
I hear you baiting me lately, I been doing my best just to stay hater free
Still watch what you say to me
Sooner or later I take you up on your offer
And put you all in ya place like I'm replacing ya father
You talking, to the author, the architect of The Blueprint
My DNA in ya music, mutha****a you stupid?"

yea i hear this but how yall know hes going at Wayne?

Glad Wayne responded.

Like it or not Wayne and YMCMB are titans in the rap game... right up there with Jay & Ye. We will see how this goes but you guys are fooling if you don't think Wayne still has it in him to come correct.

so I guess those "this a game of chess...you think its cleavage"...and "I'll give you the business...this a business meeting" lines will be blatantly ignored..
this guy has the worst bars in the game man.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by Deuce King

thats what they said bout nas too.... oh wait.

Truth be told champ things haven't worked out too well for Nas since that beef but I'm not going to rag on the guy cause at least Nas is a legend, something Wayne is not.
i disagree all of his albums since except hhid have been very good albums streets disciple was also a good album but coulda been a classic if it was condensed into 1 disc

How bout that divorce and child support??  Like I said earlier, there's rap life then there's real life.  With the being said, Nas's real life has been in shambles for the most part since that beef.  He's working for free right now and probably will be doing so for a good portion of the remainder of his life.  I hope things turn out better for him in the future.

shoeking2101 wrote:
But Drake & Wayne > Jay-Z and Kanye though...

LOL.  We'll just chalk this statement up as you starving for attention champ..........bless your heart.  

Let's keep this discussion geared towards and about rappers that are at least relevant and know how to make music champ.  Nobody cares about the guy that use to have fuzzy braids. 

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

so I guess those "this a game of chess...you think its cleavage"...and "I'll give you the business...this a business meeting" lines will be blatantly ignored..

!!!
u cant ignore that..i addressed it already. Wayne rapping like he on Jim Jones level with skill aint gone bring Jay out no matter how much dudes are feeling that one shot he threw at him.

Back
Top Bottom