Lil Wayne Disses Jay-Z On “It’s Goodâ€

Jay is a genius

finally after like 6 years since 05 or 06 Wanye Rapping again.

Thank you Jay-Z the rap world owes you

and just so we are clear

Hov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANYE not even close dude could of had it but he feel of since that lean got him in 06 since Drought 3

but if this "beef" bring him back. Thank God is all i gotta say

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Bad move on Wayne's part, you can't play checkers with somebody that plays chess and expect to win.

thats what they said bout nas too.... oh wait.
HOL' UP,so you're comparing Wayne to Nas???

Like Wayne would be able to produce an "Ether"
all im sayin, is dont underestimate da under dog, remember Nas's last solo album before ether was Nastradamus...da consensus around da rap world was Nas was washed up (even though QB's finest was da fountain of youth for Nas on da low) so when he dropped

da stillmatic freestyle and finally ether it was a seismic event.

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Originally Posted by KiLLaBapi

Jay is going to keep throwing subs like always

Basically. 
Dudes in here overrate Jay's ability to make disses to the utmost. 
jay-z felt da fire before, i seriously doubt he's gonna risk losing to wayne this late in career...son is in that comfy spot right now, if he loses that, its gonna take a WHILE to get where he's at now again..i think he's gonna send one of his roc nation goons to fight his

battles ala state property VS dipset/ruff ryders

I know you've been wanting for Jay to fall off for awhile now, but you sound ridiculous
laugh.gif
Jay's already addressed Wayne on several occasions when Wayne's buzz was at his peak and he was talking reckless about Jay and Clipse.

Dude like Jay, Em and Nas cemented their statures already. They ain't taking L's to the modern day artists. If Nas could be dissed with Takeover and Jay with Ether (disses that would put any other rapper out of the game) and still be relevant a decade later, why you think any different with disses at Jay now?

real talk though

the more I think about this i want some West Side Story type +%%*

Cole Ye Jay Ri

Vs.

Drake Wayne Birdman Nicki

Wouldnt that be fun to see everyone on one track play fighting

cause this is all a joke right?

right?

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Originally Posted by KiLLaBapi

Jay is going to keep throwing subs like always

Basically. 
Dudes in here overrate Jay's ability to make disses to the utmost. 
jay-z felt da fire before, i seriously doubt he's gonna risk losing to wayne this late in career...son is in that comfy spot right now, if he loses that, its gonna take a WHILE to get where he's at now again..i think he's gonna send one of his roc nation goons to fight his

battles ala state property VS dipset/ruff ryders
I hope you're joking Ninja.

But Drake & Wayne > Jay-Z and Kanye though...

Talking about Wayne's subpar lyrics, lets not start on "Yeezy"...

Drake and Wayne's album will be better than WTT imo watch..

Originally Posted by King Arthur

real talk though

the more I think about this i want some West Side Story type @+%%

Cole Ye Jay Ri

Vs.

Drake Wayne Birdman Nicki

Wouldnt that be fun to see everyone on one track play fighting

cause this is all a joke right?

right?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First we had a hip-hopera with Beyonce that flopped, now you want a hip-hopsical with Jay!?

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

But Drake & Wayne > Jay-Z and Kanye though...

Talking about Wayne's subpar lyrics, lets not start on "Yeezy"...

Drake and Wayne's album will be better than WTT imo watch..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Bad move on Wayne's part, you can't play checkers with somebody that plays chess and expect to win.

Truth be told champ things haven't worked out too well for Nas since that beef but I'm not going to rag on the guy cause at least Nas is a legend, something Wayne is not.

"When I DISS #%*@%$ or have a problem Wit ANY RAPPER I SAY THere NAMES without hesitation and YALL know this already!"
"Yall hating !@! cocksuckers better chill..they only sent me a track wit NO verses and I recorded that verse 3 months ago! #leavemeoutofit"

https://twitter.com/#!/Therealkiss

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

"When I DISS *$#%+@ or have a problem Wit ANY RAPPER I SAY THere NAMES without hesitation and YALL know this already!"
"Yall hating %@# cocksuckers better chill..they only sent me a track wit NO verses and I recorded that verse 3 months ago! #leavemeoutofit"

https://twitter.com/#!/Therealkiss

Damn Kiss take a breath and relax
laugh.gif

Truth be told champ things haven't worked out too well for Nas since that beef but I'm not going to rag on the guy cause at least Nas is a legend, something Wayne is not.
i disagree all of his albums since except hhid have been very good albums streets disciple was also a good album but coulda been a classic if it was condensed into 1 disc

Jadakiss knows he doesn't want anything to do with this... So I think he is sure Jay will respond...

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Ricardo Malta wrote:
It's funny how rap fans complain about this *#%* being too WWE yet they like to dream about these Wrestlemania scenarios. Type corny.
RIGHT on the head....It's like they swear thisis some justice league/superfriends type thing.

Back
Top Bottom