Lil Wayne=GARBAGE vol. what are people listening to these days?

I mess with some Equipto 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh yea check solidarityrecords415.bandcamp.com to listen to their mixtapes for free! if you like it, you can buy a digital album on that site.

oh yea check solidarityrecords415.bandcamp.com to listen to their mixtapes for free! if you like it, you can buy a digital album on that site.

haha. Look whos replying a lil wayne d-rider! whats funny? i find people listening to lil wayne praising him is like hes the greatest alive hilarious. suwooo! right? lil wayne is such a thug.

haha. Look whos replying a lil wayne d-rider! whats funny? i find people listening to lil wayne praising him is like hes the greatest alive hilarious. suwooo! right? lil wayne is such a thug.

wow now a dipset fan haha. whats next? drake? rick ross? i bet no one listened to the songs. thats cool. people with their fake idols these days. i didnt really mean to make fun of your idol guys. its cool people on nt love to ignore san franciscos music scene. i love the music, yall missing out on some real spits.

wow now a dipset fan haha. whats next? drake? rick ross? i bet no one listened to the songs. thats cool. people with their fake idols these days. i didnt really mean to make fun of your idol guys. its cool people on nt love to ignore san franciscos music scene. i love the music, yall missing out on some real spits.

Back
Top Bottom