Lil Wayne=GARBAGE vol. what are people listening to these days?

lol. your cool. i dont really need to know what jelly means.  but really, these guys have talent. just give them a listen. i know most wont cause my screenname has "bay" in it. you know how that goes on NT

lol. your cool. i dont really need to know what jelly means.  but really, these guys have talent. just give them a listen. i know most wont cause my screenname has "bay" in it. you know how that goes on NT

I'm with you on that Wayne is nowhere near what people hype him up to be, but this is not the right way to go about spreading music around here. I'm willing to bet that nobody who doesn't already know these artists listened to what you posted, they'd rather just defend their hero.

But I would encourage Wayne fans to listen to his material from Hot Boys era up to Tha Carter II if they wanna have some reasonable basis as to why they think Wayne is the GOAT.

I'm with you on that Wayne is nowhere near what people hype him up to be, but this is not the right way to go about spreading music around here. I'm willing to bet that nobody who doesn't already know these artists listened to what you posted, they'd rather just defend their hero.

But I would encourage Wayne fans to listen to his material from Hot Boys era up to Tha Carter II if they wanna have some reasonable basis as to why they think Wayne is the GOAT.

I'll never understand man. Instead of promoting your taste and what you like and tryna turn people on to GOOD music , you put WAYNE in the title of your thread.

Just like all the *#%%@! on youtube $%@$@$@ complaining on every 'good' videos comment section about Wayne and all the other popular artist right now. Seriously yall aren't doing %%*! for hip hop except setting us back..

I'll never understand man. Instead of promoting your taste and what you like and tryna turn people on to GOOD music , you put WAYNE in the title of your thread.

Just like all the *#%%@! on youtube $%@$@$@ complaining on every 'good' videos comment section about Wayne and all the other popular artist right now. Seriously yall aren't doing %%*! for hip hop except setting us back..

laugh.gif
dude using old school tactics to get people to peep his music... just make a post and people will listen... now u just pissin them all off
roll.gif

laugh.gif
dude using old school tactics to get people to peep his music... just make a post and people will listen... now u just pissin them all off
roll.gif

haha yea exactly. i tried that tho. one person peeped the songs. could be my screenname or becuase no one has heard of these guys that no one checked it.

haha yea exactly. i tried that tho. one person peeped the songs. could be my screenname or becuase no one has heard of these guys that no one checked it.

i dont mind. im just tryna put people onto these artists because theyre talented. i like em so i thought othrr people might enjoy theyre music too

u just gotta keep doin it... and u gotta post it at the right times... weekends are a no go unless its sunday... def not christmas eve
laugh.gif

i dont mind. im just tryna put people onto these artists because theyre talented. i like em so i thought othrr people might enjoy theyre music too

u just gotta keep doin it... and u gotta post it at the right times... weekends are a no go unless its sunday... def not christmas eve
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom