LIL WAYNE... he can't be this dumb Vol: False Flagging

Hi there!!!!! All I wanna know what this clown said about 2Pac...anyone has any info of what he said???

My point is Birdman (I'm from the N.O.) wasn't no Blood in 1996. He wasn't no Blood in 2003. I stopped paying attention to them Ns after that. So when did he become a Blood? When he signed Mack 10?
laugh.gif

Please.

What set does the +*%*% claim? How you gonna be 40+ and just joining a gang? That's some clown ##%#.

100% Truth.

It's funny though that people are getting at Weezy about this. How about the dude that "dissed" him? Diss someone then stand next to them in a music video?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Born into it??

BOTH his parents is Crips... How was HE of all people born into it??
Because of his brother. I hate when people talk on what they don't know. When it came time for him to get jumped in he had to choose which side of the tracks he wanted it to be on. And he choose his brother. Yall acting like he was neutral until he got signed. That N_ is a real blood. My homegirl's mom and brother are blue rags and her and her dad are bloods. Stop watching movies and live here for a year and you'll see how @@*% happens.
Game is a fraud... Don't believe the hype. My brother knows the dude on a personal level, if you REALLY buy into the image he portrays in the media I don't know what to tell you... He's a regular cat, his brother is G'd up... Billboard was G'd up, Game was just a guy rapping that needed an image to run with... He's an opurtunist

Originally Posted by Solaga

Hi there!!!!! All I wanna know what this clown said about 2Pac...anyone has any info of what he said???
How this N not get acknowledged for 1 min following another man with a camera and then give props to himself like he did something?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Born into it??

Because of his brother. I hate when people talk on what they don't know. When it came time for him to get jumped in he had to choose which side of the tracks he wanted it to be on. And he choose his brother. Yall acting like he was neutral until he got signed. That N_ is a real blood. My homegirl's mom and brother are blue rags and her and her dad are bloods. Stop watching movies and live here for a year and you'll see how @@*% happens.
Game is a fraud... Don't believe the hype. My brother knows the dude on a personal level, if you REALLY buy into the image he portrays in the media I don't know what to tell you... He's a regular cat, his brother is G'd up... Billboard was G'd up, Game was just a guy rapping that needed an image to run with... He's an opurtunist

Homie. I know Game's cousin since 2nd grade and I used to spit to his sister Tenaj (ye Janet backwards) when I was in HS. I don't know Game personally so I dont know his track record in the street but he's a real BLOOD. Ain't no faking in that. It's like saying Sasha Vujachic ain't a real laker cause he's garbage. Whether you hate him or like him he wears a laker jersey and gets paychecks from the lakers organization. So I'm not here to argue if Game is a punk or is a {} but one thing that is factual evidence is he IS a blood. There's nothing you can argue with that.

If the Bloods are the Lakers Game is the equavelent to Sasha Vujicic/Mbenga...

He may be a REAL Blood, but he ain't a REAL gangsta...

I don't know Game personally so I dont know his track record in the street but he's a real BLOOD. Ain't no faking in that. It's like saying Sasha Vujachic ain't a real laker cause he's garbage. Whether you hate him or like him he wears a laker jersey and gets paychecks from the lakers organization. So I'm not here to argue if Game is a punk or is a {} but one thing that is factual evidence is he IS a blood. There's nothing you can argue with that.
QFT

If the Bloods are the Lakers Game is the equavelent to Sasha Vujicic/Mbenga...

He may be a REAL Blood
Ok. That's all you had to say. I'm not defending his "G", I could care less about how many bodies he caught. But to say he isn't a real blood is foolish. I don't think a fake blood/fake crip could make it big in hip hop. Too many OGs and Baby Gs who will test his card.

So I guess the homie B.G. Bangin too cause I see him flashing red rags now
Nah BG, already talked about that. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@4:35[/color] Back on that dope too
smh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Scratchin and $##!...

He ain't making much sense, but Ns been wearing "solja rags"in the N.O. for a minute. No gang relationship at all...

Born into it??

Homie. I know Game's cousin since 2nd grade and I used to spit to his sister Tenaj (ye Janet backwards) when I was in HS. I don't know Game personally so I dont know his track record in the street but he's a real BLOOD. Ain't no faking in that. It's like saying Sasha Vujachic ain't a real laker cause he's garbage. Whether you hate him or like him he wears a laker jersey and gets paychecks from the lakers organization. So I'm not here to argue if Game is a punk or is a {} but one thing that is factual evidence is he IS a blood. There's nothing you can argue with that.
laugh.gif
I hate getting in this dumb gang argument because I honestly feel anybody who has a computer and is able to type is too old to even be discussing such especially when you're not affiliated and you're on the outside looking in. But didn't Game's brother himself say he wasn't no real blood?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Born into it??

laugh.gif
I hate getting in this dumb gang argument because I honestly feel anybody who has a computer and is able to type is too old to even be discussing such especially when you're not affiliated and you're on the outside looking in. But didn't Game's brother himself say he wasn't no real blood?

nothing he says should be taken with 100% credibility. Him and Game had a fall out and harsh and often false words are said between beefing partners...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Born into it??

laugh.gif

nothing he says should be taken with 100% credibility. Him and Game had a fall out and harsh and often false words are said between beefing partners...
Exactly. You cant come out and be like "This my lil bro game real Blood whoopity whoop" then tun around and be like "He aint real". Just like a broad when shes dating you you're this and that and so great then break up all of a sudden you got a little %+#% and you're broke and ain't about %@#*. Same story

Originally Posted by dunnyy

It's funny though that people are getting at Weezy about this. How about the dude that "dissed" him? Diss someone then stand next to them in a music video?
eyes.gif

Get dissed then stand next to him in the video
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

6q05o9e.jpg

1. baby was throwin up C's for the lexus coupes in that video...
1a. if he WAS crippin there would be more evidence than these old @%@ 2 pictures right?

2. them $+#+%$ wore rags of all colors homie 
laugh.gif

Come on man...lol

Like some else said Buster get kicked out and the move on to another town and open up..

and real rap..If you REALLY wanna keep it 100...

very few eastcoast bloods gangs are accepted and acknowledge by the west

T.Rodgers said that himself

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

and real rap..If you REALLY wanna keep it 100...

very few eastcoast bloods gangs are accepted and acknowledge by the west

T.Rodgers said that himself

Cause T Rodgers doesn't like OG Mack... But I don't think that way of thinking is as popular amungst the general public on the west tho...

Its Blood Ns from MY block that's from LA, its other GKB Ns from 151st that went out to LA for some years... 

I know Bone gave Jim a pass, along with Boo Yaa Tribe...

Back
Top Bottom