Lil Wayne not giving AF at his deposition...UPDATE: New Vid

Been here for 10 years & never had a avi...

This video might need to be my first.

3:35 - 3:57... Too funny. 
laugh.gif

:lol:

And that interviewer defintely called him a _ to someone before that day was over :lol:

money + yambs + not giving a single damb about what anyone says = profit...

wayne is clearly winning...

:rofl: :rofl: This guy doesn't give a damn about his music any more either, so I wouldn't even expect him to give any about this deposition :lol:

Why is the judge so cool with it? and he def threatened the attorney asking him the questions :lol:

But if i were him i would have been offended by the "Was that an interview you gave" question and the "what do you try to portray yourself as" question. Like really I try to portray my self as a Saber Tooth Tiger with wings that spits fire and poops sleep number beds? that question is asking him to say "I am a gangster"

Why is the judge so cool with it? and he def threatened the attorney asking him the questions :lol:
But if i were him i would have been offended by the "Was that an interview you gave" question and the "what do you try to portray yourself as" question. Like really I try to portray my self as a Saber Tooth Tiger with wings that spits fire and poops sleep number beds? that question is asking him to say "I am a gangster"
no sir...

"i was talking to myself" is what Mr. Tunechi said when asked was it a threat the second time.

real trollgod
lulz @ idk before the interviewer even finished his question.

"you know he cant save you right?.....in the real world.....that guy right there......he cant save you in the real world....just so you know" :pimp:

"I'm sorry, that's my psychic".

"He can't save you in the real world", "what does that mean?", "I'm sorry, I was talking to myself".

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom