LIL WAYNE VS 50

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

In NYS if you go to the hospital with a shooting injury then the police will be called.
Not entirely true. I've been stabbed twice and police showed up at the hospital. I sure as hell didn't call them. Like I said before, when violent crimes are committed dt's will show up. They're very proactive and don't wait for the victim to come to them.
lol thats what he said....

It is what it is man. It's real easy to make assumptions after seeing the reports, but most dont know what they mean or how they originate.

this is a hiphop debate..not how they are in their personal lives or how stupid their interviews are...when it comes to music, lil wayne is 10x the rapper 50cent is.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

this is a hiphop debate..not how they are in their personal lives or how stupid their interviews are...when it comes to music, lil wayne is 10x the rapper 50 cent is.
indifferent.gif

they both suck

/thread

Wayne>50

1 of them kisses men.
1 of them doesn't.
1 of them spends all their time in the studio.
1 of them doesn't.

1 of them is a snitch.
1 of them isn't.

1 of them wears skinny jeans.
1 of them has a clothing line that folded and focuses their attention on people who wear skinny jeans instead of making good music.

sick.gif

that aint the fulll arguement but still
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i wish i was +%#+#% his women tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

1 of them kisses men.
1 of them doesn't.
I have yet to see a Wayne thread where you dont mention this. You have a school girl crush on Dwayne Carter.
but it isnt incorrect
like the fact that you have your nipples pierced

Wayne>50

1 of them kisses men.
1 of them doesn't.
1 of them spends all their time in the studio.
1 of them doesn't.

1 of them is a snitch.
1 of them isn't.

1 of them wears skinny jeans.
1 of them has a clothing line that folded and focuses their attention on people who wear skinny jeans instead of making good music.

50 doesn;t spend time in the studio?
how much free music has he put out this year?
how many djs has Wayne sued for free music this year?
I enjoy Wayne's style (a little bit) for getting loose and doing as he pleases, but at some point it gets painfully clear that I'm listening to abicurious drugged up troll talk about violence and women...
I'd rather listen to Asher Roth talk about selling nicks on 145th

if 50 is a snitch, you might as well call Nas a snitch, ice, bullet, Lakey, he was the OG namedropper before Game, except 50 was actually in the streets, notin the project window (both are ok with me, but im saying, same thing)
G unit clothing closed respectably (although if you said they weren't very successful I wouldnt be able to prove you wrong)

if you like Wayne better than fifth, w/e
why do you get upset when I state the truth?
"just accept and respect it" - Fab

LOL well you guys gotta understand that wayne does appeal to 13 year olds and it's obvious that a few of his groupies already filled this thread w/nonsense
grin.gif

50>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wayne any day
/thread

wayne > 50 all day everyday....

I could care less about who's banging who or who's clothing line failed...

Lyrically, bar for bar 50 aint touchin WAYNE....

Back
Top Bottom