Limited Edition Reebok x Swizz Beatz Kamikaze Red/Grey/Light Grey

Black pink is a Womens colorway that is releasing. Hope I can find a 12-13 Wmns 
nerd.gif

just came from my local finishline, and they had the grey/...teal(?) cw sitting there. for those that may be interested.

just came from my local finishline, and they had the grey/...teal(?) cw sitting there. for those that may be interested.

So ugly. They look like uptempo iii's ,reebok questions, air Jordan 7, some vice Carter shox, y-3 moto highs. So ugly

So ugly. They look like uptempo iii's ,reebok questions, air Jordan 7, some vice Carter shox, y-3 moto highs. So ugly

Can anybody tell me the sizing on these since I don't have a store near me that has pairs yet?]

rbk iversons and pumps i wear 10 to 10.5.

nikes and jordans wear 10.5 to 11.

running shoes 11 since my feet are wide.

bought the John Wall Zig Slash in 10.5 and they fit narrow snug so now I have to exchange for sz 11.

any help would be appreciated?Updated. Finally tried on a pair and they fit true to size. Sz 10.5 for mikes & 10.5 for these.

Can anybody tell me the sizing on these since I don't have a store near me that has pairs yet?]

rbk iversons and pumps i wear 10 to 10.5.

nikes and jordans wear 10.5 to 11.

running shoes 11 since my feet are wide.

bought the John Wall Zig Slash in 10.5 and they fit narrow snug so now I have to exchange for sz 11.

any help would be appreciated?Updated. Finally tried on a pair and they fit true to size. Sz 10.5 for mikes & 10.5 for these.

Originally Posted by laptoplasane

I think if Swizz' name wasnt attached to these they would sit on shelves forever

To be honest, this has the opposite effect on me. I'd rather not wear a Swizz Beats branded shoe. It's a nice looking shoe, but the Swizz Beats affiliation attached to it is somewhat corny to me.

Originally Posted by laptoplasane

I think if Swizz' name wasnt attached to these they would sit on shelves forever

To be honest, this has the opposite effect on me. I'd rather not wear a Swizz Beats branded shoe. It's a nice looking shoe, but the Swizz Beats affiliation attached to it is somewhat corny to me.

@Raydio5
I am a 11.5, I went up to a Sz 12 because they are a little narrow.
Make sure when u try them on u lace them up how u usually rock ur kicks and walk around a little.

As for the shoes and Swizz' name being attached to them,
I personally am not a Fan of Swizz, his music is hit and miss for me and besides that I don't follow him.

I like the kicks because they are a interesting remake of a old favorite.

@Raydio5
I am a 11.5, I went up to a Sz 12 because they are a little narrow.
Make sure when u try them on u lace them up how u usually rock ur kicks and walk around a little.

As for the shoes and Swizz' name being attached to them,
I personally am not a Fan of Swizz, his music is hit and miss for me and besides that I don't follow him.

I like the kicks because they are a interesting remake of a old favorite.

Back
Top Bottom