Limited Edition Reebok x Swizz Beatz Kamikaze Red/Grey/Light Grey

Just pre-order mines for $68.24
pimp.gif

Use that 15% code and my $20 reward card

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

@Raydio5
I am a 11.5, I went up to a Sz 12 because they are a little narrow.
Make sure when u try them on u lace them up how u usually rock ur kicks and walk around a little.

As for the shoes and Swizz' name being attached to them,
I personally am not a Fan of Swizz, his music is hit and miss for me and besides that I don't follow him.

I like the kicks because they are a interesting remake of a old favorite.
QFT. RBK could easily drop Swizz Beatz (as I'm not a fan of him) and move these based on nostalgia alone. The shoe features the 'wave' pattern that made the OG Kemps classics and it fully incorporates DMX.

Keep the colourways clean, drop a Seattle Supersonics colourway along with some other neutral colourways that depict the 'wave' pattern and bring on the Blast & Sermon!

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

@Raydio5
I am a 11.5, I went up to a Sz 12 because they are a little narrow.
Make sure when u try them on u lace them up how u usually rock ur kicks and walk around a little.

As for the shoes and Swizz' name being attached to them,
I personally am not a Fan of Swizz, his music is hit and miss for me and besides that I don't follow him.

I like the kicks because they are a interesting remake of a old favorite.
QFT. RBK could easily drop Swizz Beatz (as I'm not a fan of him) and move these based on nostalgia alone. The shoe features the 'wave' pattern that made the OG Kemps classics and it fully incorporates DMX.

Keep the colourways clean, drop a Seattle Supersonics colourway along with some other neutral colourways that depict the 'wave' pattern and bring on the Blast & Sermon!

So I tried buying from Finish Line again and the Coupon code RMN15 doesn't work...
Eastbay is a no go for me...

So took my last shot with Reebok.com.. Use CAB15 as a code before checking out gives you a 15% off.. 
happy.gif

So I tried buying from Finish Line again and the Coupon code RMN15 doesn't work...

So took my last shot with Reebok.com.. Use CAB15 as a code before checking out gives you a 15% off.. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

happy.gif
Used that code last night to pre-order the greys and it worked for me. 
go figure...

happy.gif
go figure...

Originally Posted by lil hapa balla

happy.gif
go figure...
They are not on pre-order any more... called FNL about it
Just waiting on them patiently, anytime next week hopefully!.. 
happy.gif

use that code above fam if you have plans to order from Reebok.com..

Originally Posted by lil hapa balla

happy.gif
go figure...
They are not on pre-order any more... called FNL about it
Just waiting on them patiently, anytime next week hopefully!.. 
happy.gif

use that code above fam if you have plans to order from Reebok.com..

Anybody come across these today?? I never saw them to order for my store, was recently at the Reebok showroom in NYC and never saw them. Werent on any of the websites that were selling them.....scooped them up this afternoon.

Anybody come across these today?? I never saw them to order for my store, was recently at the Reebok showroom in NYC and never saw them. Werent on any of the websites that were selling them.....scooped them up this afternoon.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Those look like the Kobe Vs Chaos version....where did you cop those at...seen those at that event with a rapper wearing them.  I love mines and I'm usually a nike guy.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Those look like the Kobe Vs Chaos version....where did you cop those at...seen those at that event with a rapper wearing them.  I love mines and I'm usually a nike guy.

When did the neon green ones go up on Eastbay? Would've been nice to get them on there with a discount code

When did the neon green ones go up on Eastbay? Would've been nice to get them on there with a discount code

Back
Top Bottom