Limited Edition Reebok x Swizz Beatz Kamikaze Red/Grey/Light Grey

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Mos def not for legit basketball. Part of the whole "fashion art music" campaign. 
They have a reasonably high cut and herring-bone pattern sole, they'd be perfectly fine for 'legit' basketball. People play in Chucks, AFs, Dunks and far worse shoes. 

Mos def not for legit basketball. Part of the whole "fashion art music" campaign. 
They have a reasonably high cut and herring-bone pattern sole, they'd be perfectly fine for 'legit' basketball. People play in Chucks, AFs, Dunks and far worse shoes. 

Any info or release date for these

iclzvy.jpg

Originally Posted by vood99

Yeah, do you. I'm sure Swizz Beatz stays ballin in these. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
To be quite honest, Reebok did not have to associate these kicks with Swizz Beatz - the design is clean and the cushioning is classic DMX. These look and feel alot better than the Kamikaze 2010 that came out last year.

laugh.gif
To be quite honest, Reebok did not have to associate these kicks with Swizz Beatz - the design is clean and the cushioning is classic DMX. These look and feel alot better than the Kamikaze 2010 that came out last year.

Not sure about the classic DMX cushioning, but considering I just compared them to my Questions, I have to say something fishy with them hexalites on the side.
laugh.gif

Not sure about the classic DMX cushioning, but considering I just compared them to my Questions, I have to say something fishy with them hexalites on the side.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I hear you re: the Hexalite on the side panels, but the 'Preacher' and 'Question' both had these on the side - I'll agree that it's probably more for aesthetic than function.

laugh.gif

I hear you re: the Hexalite on the side panels, but the 'Preacher' and 'Question' both had these on the side - I'll agree that it's probably more for aesthetic than function.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

these shoes are so cheaply made

held a pair in my hands

pure trash
I dunno fam, they retail for $99 and they can quite easily be had with 20% off if you look around. And what similarly priced shoes are you comparing them to?

I also don't want to start a flame war as I've got a 'deep' Jordan retro collection too, but I have to point out that the quality of retro JB product in the last few years has not been on par with the ridiculous price increases. 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

these shoes are so cheaply made

held a pair in my hands

pure trash
I dunno fam, they retail for $99 and they can quite easily be had with 20% off if you look around. And what similarly priced shoes are you comparing them to?

I also don't want to start a flame war as I've got a 'deep' Jordan retro collection too, but I have to point out that the quality of retro JB product in the last few years has not been on par with the ridiculous price increases. 

Back
Top Bottom