Limp Bizkit Signs to Cash Money

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by RedMan

But they just had the most grammy nods for a record label.

The funny thing is people have been waiting for Cash Money to fail for the longest time.

Cash money seems to be the only record label that puts their artist thru artist development besides Roc Nation.

Name the last CM album that didn't do numbers?
okay...that's because they have 3 rappers they push (now 4 with Tyga's new album) that are the biggest in the game right now.
Nicki because of her antics and what have you, Drake because he makes some good music (imo) and because of emotional teenagers. 
laugh.gif

and Wayne because...i don't even know anymore. 

No one automatically thinks Cash Money when they think of Drake and Nicki, they're artists on their right. 

but they ALSO have Bow Wow, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, Chuckee, Twist, Shanelle (what does she do?) and now they got Mystikal, Busta Rhymes, and Christina Milian

1zl9kwy.gif

Bruh...every demographic you just made fun of is the SOLE reason why Cash Money is winning right now.

They got something for EVERY BODY.

Diversity is key. 

You forgot Jay Sean and Kevin Rudolph. 

Birdman and Slim make dreams come true...for real.

You forgot that Lil Twist and Chuckee got their own teen fan base that will grow with them...they stay on local teen tours.

Mystikal and Busta got the veteran/pop crowd.

Its so easy to hate on them...but its hard to justify it. 
roll.gif

NOOOW i see why everyone hates you. I wasn't making fun of them. I'm 18 so...i've gone to school with these types and i'm just telling it how it is. and i clearly said Drake makes good music...he just ALSO has the emotional teen fan base which i was using in response to why they have the most grammy nods. They have 3 big stars who are famous on their own right. I wasn't talking down my good man. So everything you just said matters 0 when it comes to what i was saying. So what exactly am i crying about? i don't have a problem w/ YMCMB i was, like i stated before, talking about the grammy nod comment. 

I be the first to say it i think cash money is doing a great thing for these artists. Giving them a safe space to be artist and a support system that these artists have been missing. 

Originally Posted by Grimey

man last song i remember from these dudes was the song they did for the undertaker and i think that was like 9 years ago

Rollin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

okay...that's because they have 3 rappers they push (now 4 with Tyga's new album) that are the biggest in the game right now.
Nicki because of her antics and what have you, Drake because he makes some good music (imo) and because of emotional teenagers. 
laugh.gif

and Wayne because...i don't even know anymore. 

No one automatically thinks Cash Money when they think of Drake and Nicki, they're artists on their right. 

but they ALSO have Bow Wow, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, Chuckee, Twist, Shanelle (what does she do?) and now they got Mystikal, Busta Rhymes, and Christina Milian

1zl9kwy.gif

Bruh...every demographic you just made fun of is the SOLE reason why Cash Money is winning right now.

They got something for EVERY BODY.

Diversity is key. 

You forgot Jay Sean and Kevin Rudolph. 

Birdman and Slim make dreams come true...for real.

You forgot that Lil Twist and Chuckee got their own teen fan base that will grow with them...they stay on local teen tours.

Mystikal and Busta got the veteran/pop crowd.

Its so easy to hate on them...but its hard to justify it. 
roll.gif

NOOOW i see why everyone hates you. I wasn't making fun of them. I'm 18 so...i've gone to school with these types and i'm just telling it how it is. and i clearly said Drake makes good music...he just ALSO has the emotional teen fan base which i was using in response to why they have the most grammy nods. They have 3 big stars who are famous on their own right. I wasn't talking down my good man. So everything you just said matters 0 when it comes to what i was saying. So what exactly am i crying about? i don't have a problem w/ YMCMB i was, like i stated before, talking about the grammy nod comment. 

Its all good then. It sounded like you were complaining and low-key hating on them. 
I'm not hating on you dude. I'm just saying...YMCMB is winning FOR A REASON... 

Theyve got their positioning of themselves in the right markets at the right time. 

I'm not that big of a fan of much rap these days but from a business perspective, they're shutting it DOWN. 

I don't understand people saying Wayne is fronting on the whole skater get up/look/attitude when there are videos on him working on his skating craft. Did you expect him to be Tony Hawk as soon as he started skating.

laugh.gif

How do you turn into a skater at 30? Splain that.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I don't understand people saying Wayne is fronting on the whole skater get up/look/attitude when there are videos on him working on his skating craft. Did you expect him to be Tony Hawk as soon as he started skating.

laugh.gif

the same way he started gang banging at 26

Like I said name a recent album released by CM that hasn't done numbers? YOU might not agree with CM but then again I'm sure you haven't made millions of dollars off your decision.

CM grows and molds their artist. Right now CM is the most successful rap/pop label right now plain and simple.

NTers hate for no reason.

CM is in the business of selling records and guess what they are selling records.

Great points.

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

laugh.gif

the same way he started gang banging at 26

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 wayne is a joke. and if you honestly think hes putting out good music right now then idk what to tell you. son needs new ears. how do you gang bang and be a rocker at the same time? @%@# outta here

FROM XXL Mag:

Baby’s ambition is clear: the flamboyant Cash Money CEO wants to release 16 albums under the YMCMB umbrella within the first six months of this year.

After recently explaining to XXLMag.com how the deal with Fred Durst’s 1990s rock-rap band, Limp Bizkit, came about, Birdman tells XXLMag.com there are still other acts from genres other than rap that he and Slim are interested in scooping up to further expand the roster.

“I think bringing Fred and Limp Bizkit to the team gives us a different look,

Back
Top Bottom