Limp Bizkit Signs to Cash Money

cash money fell off after carter 2... musically. now they just make some bull @$%$ meaningless rap songs thats filled with corny metaphors and their fans claim its GOAT of rap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*!$@ outta here

just signing people for the $@%$ of signing them. nobody relevant is signing to YMCMB.

Limp Bizkit is HOT GARBAGE.

I REALLY cannot see Drake and now after this album, Tyga staying there for the rest of their careers.

Boy Wayne just might be the lamest

And who is advising these cash money signings Bow Wow, Busta, Limp Bizkit ? This _ baby must have a time machine

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

cash money fell off after carter 2... musically. now they just make some bull @$%$ meaningless rap songs thats filled with corny metaphors and their fans claim its GOAT of rap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*!$@ outta here

For real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wayne's "affinity for Rock & Roll"??? Do they really mean him faking playing a guitar, and just discovering skateboarding? This dude is 

one of the biggest frauds/clowns in the game today.

I cant believe Limp Bizkit is still around
eek.gif

I was a huge fan of them a decade ago
laugh.gif
 now
eyes.gif

baby said hes tryna bring alot of different type of genre to YMCB so be ready to hear him signing more Limp type artist its just the beginning

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by LuckyLoser

roll.gif

He might as well sign NSYNC or the Back Street Boys
?
what if he did? 
eyes.gif

Cash Money has Jay Sean

no one is taking them serious as a hiphop label anyway, just as a label, period.

But they just had the most grammy nods for a record label.

The funny thing is people have been waiting for Cash Money to fail for the longest time.

Cash money seems to be the only record label that puts their artist thru artist development besides Roc Nation.

Name the last CM album that didn't do numbers?

man last song i remember from these dudes was the song they did for the undertaker and i think that was like 9 years ago

Originally Posted by RedMan

roll.gif

?
what if he did? 
eyes.gif

Cash Money has Jay Sean

no one is taking them serious as a hiphop label anyway, just as a label, period.

The funny thing is people have been waiting for Cash Money to fail for the longest time.

Cash money seems to be the only record label that puts their artist thru artist development besides Roc Nation.

okay...that's because they have 3 rappers they push (now 4 with Tyga's new album) that are the biggest in the game right now.
Nicki because of her antics and what have you, Drake because he makes some good music (imo) and because of emotional teenagers. 
laugh.gif

and Wayne because...i don't even know anymore. 

No one automatically thinks Cash Money when they think of Drake and Nicki, they're artists on their right. 

but they ALSO have Bow Wow, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, Chuckee, Twist, Shanelle (what does she do?) and now they got Mystikal, Busta Rhymes, and Christina Milian

roll.gif

?
what if he did? 
eyes.gif

Cash Money has Jay Sean

that's what I'm saying.
that they always do #s + that they're a pop label already, people shouldn't be surprised.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*!$@ outta here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

?
what if he did? 
eyes.gif

Cash Money has Jay Sean

okay...that's because they have 3 rappers they push (now 4 with Tyga's new album) that are the biggest in the game right now.
Nicki because of her antics and what have you, Drake because he makes some good music (imo) and because of emotional teenagers. 
laugh.gif

No one automatically thinks Cash Money when they think of Drake and Nicki, they're artists on their right. 

but they ALSO have Bow Wow, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, Chuckee, Twist, Shanelle (what does she do?) and now they got Mystikal, Busta Rhymes, and Christina Milian

1zl9kwy.gif

Bruh...every demographic you just made fun of is the SOLE reason why Cash Money is winning right now.

They got something for EVERY BODY.

Diversity is key. 

You forgot Jay Sean and Kevin Rudolph. 

Birdman and Slim make dreams come true...for real.

You forgot that Lil Twist and Chuckee got their own teen fan base that will grow with them...they stay on local teen tours.

Mystikal and Busta got the veteran/pop crowd.

Its so easy to hate on them...but its hard to justify it. 
roll.gif

?
what if he did? 
eyes.gif

Cash Money has Jay Sean

laugh.gif

I Had No Idea Christina Milian Was On The Label 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif

Bruh...every demographic you just made fun of is the SOLE reason why Cash Money is winning right now.

They got something for EVERY BODY.

Diversity is key. 

You forgot Jay Sean and Kevin Rudolph. 

Birdman and Slim make dreams come true...for real.

You forgot that Lil Twist and Chuckee got their own teen fan base that will grow with them...they stay on local teen tours.

Mystikal and Busta got the veteran/pop crowd.

Its so easy to hate on them...but its hard to justify it. 
roll.gif
All that's true, but you can't honestly say with a straight face that this isn't the most mediocre/weak/watered down crew to ever be on top of the game.
Just think way back all the way to now of all the crews that had a stronghold on rap/hip hop (regardless of the "change in climate") and just really think
about it. It makes me laugh and shake my head at the same time.

Like I said name a recent album released by CM that hasn't done numbers? YOU might not agree with CM but then again I'm sure you haven't made millions of dollars off your decision.

CM grows and molds their artist. Right now CM is the most successful rap/pop label right now plain and simple.

I don't understand people saying Wayne is fronting on the whole skater get up/look/attitude when there are videos on him working on his skating craft. Did you expect him to be Tony Hawk as soon as he started skating.

NTers hate for no reason.

CM is in the business of selling records and guess what they are selling records.

Back
Top Bottom