Lincoln High (N.Y.) vs Duncanville (Texas) 9:30 p.m. ET. *ESPN* - Lance.

Lincoln is #2 by USA....Duncanville #19

Lance Stephenson vs Shawn Williams and Roger Franklin.

Let's go, Lance
pimp.gif

Damn, I didn't even realize Lincoln was #2 in the nation. They ever been that high??? And I know Lance is a bit of a headcase but in my mind, he still is atop 3 player in this class.

Since last years class was a little skimpy in terms of NBA talent. Is this years class going to be a lot better?

Is Lance good enough to be a 1 and done and have a major impact in college.

Lance Stephenson vs Shawn Williams and Roger Franklin and Perry Jones and Reger Dowell and Julian Washburn
Fixed...
laugh.gif

This team is LOADED with D1 talent...
smh.gif

I'll be there tonight, can't wait to see these guys in action...

Lance, the Duncanville boys, Daniel Orton, Xavier Henry
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Since last years class was a little skimpy in terms of NBA talent. Is this years class going to be a lot better?

It's actually worse than 2008, IMO.....2010 is a big time class tho.

When Lance is focused and playing a team game, yeah..he's that good.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by jville819

It's actually worse than 2008, IMO.....2010 is a big time class tho.

When Lance is focused and playing a team game, yeah..he's that good.

I actually think it's better than '08. We have seen most of the freshman struggle while transitioning this year. Wall to me is above any player in the'08 class, and I think there are more impact players. Kids like Boynton, Lance and Xavier will have big impacts next year while I don't think a lot ofkids in this year's class have been living up to the hype.

Allen, if '10 is the big class who is the standout. The only kid i've heard of in that class is the kid down in Miss. he may even be class of '11.

A consensus #1 really hasn't stood out yet...but you could probably take the #40 kid in it and they'd be around 20 for 08 or 09

Originally Posted by allen3xis

A consensus #1 really hasn't stood out yet...but you could probably take the #40 kid in it and they'd be around 20 for 08 or 09

Yea I agree '10 has more depth than both those years. I thouhgt Brandon Knight was pretty much consenus #1?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Aye, look here you butt $%@%$#% bastard.

My channel guide says HS football.

it has the team names right but just put football and not bball. common sense would tell u that but with u.............
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by dreClark

Aye, look here you butt $%@%$#% bastard.

My channel guide says HS football.
it has the team names right but just put football and not bball. common sense would tell u that but with u.............
laugh.gif
I didn't look at the team names ({})

I just saw High School Football.

Back
Top Bottom