Lincoln High (N.Y.) vs Duncanville (Texas) 9:30 p.m. ET. *ESPN* - Lance.

Only NYC regional school that can compete with them is maybe CK, Boys and Girls, St. Rays, and Rice. Not even sure about CK though. I know Ervin Walker madethat team good last year. It's crazy how far Xaverian has fallen off in basketball in NYC. Fields is their last great player. Since then everyone beentransferring off.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

The #!$! kinda haircut is #2 rockin'?

Texas folks be extra wild sometimes.

laugh.gif

That's how they do down there.

Like Gerald Green

Lance really got going after he came back in...he's so quick and dangerous when he gets going coast to coast.

laugh.gif
Tiny standing up yelling at Lance like he is (a) really coaching and (b) really listening to him.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

laugh.gif
Tiny standing up yelling at Lance like he is (a) really coaching and (b) really listening to him.

Dude has to be the luckiest bastard in the HS coaching circles. I mean to have Sebastian for four years, then Lance for four years just isn't fair.

dont forget abt lamar odom, kenny anderson, mark jackson, rafer alston, and SUE BIRD!!!!

Originally Posted by d3simet

dont forget abt lamar odom, kenny anderson, mark jackson, rafer alston, and SUE BIRD!!!!
She was a better shooter than the other four names you mention....BY FAR

Yall want a list of those who's biggest weakness was not being able to shoot?
laugh.gif

cause it'll be 5x of those that could.

It aint even bout that tho..

how many times have yall played pick up and there's the 1 kid from NY who can do everything except he shoots like a 8 year old girl from his chest with hisarms flailing?

And again, I like NY ball players.

Back
Top Bottom