Little secrets about u that no one knows.

A lot of girls on NT then I expected
eek.gif

PM.......everything
pimp.gif

But I'll play in the mean tine

If I never met my older sister and I saw her on the streets I'd prolly bag her and give her the look *smh at me*
(I lived wit my grandparents and she was wit her foster parents)

Im a neat freak

I feel technology ruined my life

I would cry for a girls love back *smh at me again*

If I didn't have long hair, I'd prolly never bag chicks in my life.....ceasar haircut not for me

I don't feel confident if I don't have a nice outfit wit clean new kicks and new shape up
pimp.gif

That's it for now =/

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Jay you know what hairstyle wins in Atlanta dreads>fade all day every day and you know it LOL, you know why....... Because they love to feel them between their legs LOL.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Come to think of it you're right, I forgot where we were fora second. I'm slippin, I think I still that chicks # on my backup phonebook on my comp. if you want it holla at me

Edit
I've ate the dookie chute and it doesn't taste like much, its just not as moist as the main character. go ahead keith judge me i dare you lol

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I don't feel confident if I don't have a nice outfit wit clean new kicks and new shape up
Me too.

So, as a consequence of this, I must proceed to be fresh at all times
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Jay you know what hairstyle wins in Atlanta dreads>fade all day every day and you know it LOL, you know why....... Because they love to feel them between their legs LOL.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Come to think of it you're right, I forgot where we were for a second. I'm slippin, I think I still that chicks # on my backup phonebook on my comp. if you want it holla at me

Edit
I've ate the dookie chute and it doesn't taste like much, its just not as moist as the main character. go ahead keith judge me i dare you lol

Hell yeah I want it LOL, man jay your nasty man LOL I'm not going near a mud slide schute HELL NAW, see I knew you was gone come in here and say you didit, see I just WANT A LOT OF SEX, but YOU ARE A DAMN FREAK LOL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Come to think of it you're right, I forgot where we were for a second. I'm slippin, I think I still that chicks # on my backup phonebook on my comp. if you want it holla at me

Edit

Hell yeah I want it LOL, man jay your nasty man LOL I'm not going near a mud slide schute HELL NAW, see I knew you was gone come in here and say you did it, see I just WANT A LOT OF SEX, but YOU ARE A DAMN FREAK LOL
Ill try anything once, twice, three or four times.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I gotta new sig. i pm'ed it to you....imma find that # and her myspace and pm that to you too. she aint all that but damn i just had to try her
laugh.gif

-not sure if i know what love is anymore. if it's what i think it is, i guess i don't love many people after all. i feel like there's just a bunchof people who do things out of obligation, possessiveness and for their own selfish reasons, like to obtain money, status, and other things trying to live outthis "american dream." i know i love myself though.

-i see trust as an illusion. if most people can't even trust themselves, how can they expect someone else to trust them? do we really know what we'regoing to do or feel at a later time? i trust that people are going to do what they think is best for them at the end of the day.

-don't believe in friends. so many "homies" came and went and it never really bothered me, i guess cuz i knew they didn't know me completelyand i didn't get too attached, so no big deal. if someone is a true friend, then i'll know when one of us dies and we still knew one another andwe're on good terms. THEN i can say, "so and so was my friend." if they knew me completely and still stuck around til the end, then they'refamily.

-annoyed by most things "hood." hoodrats, hood ways, people who insist on acting "hood." why do people glorify that #%!@? and even better,why would i want to be around permanent high schoolers my whole life? could you imagine if there was a song "i'm sotrailer park!"
alien.gif
i guess that's just how people accepta situation that they feel they can't change.

-annoyed by people who blindly follow the status quo, like religion, and try to push it onto me.

that's it for now.

I look at the pickup post and wonder how can i work all day everyday and still not be able to afford half of the stuff thats in there.
tired.gif

My bestfriend is EVERYTHING i wanna be but i know it will never happen. I live through her.

Originally Posted by Small Fee

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by bence23

I wanna eat a girls booty hole.
laugh.gif
Already done...but to my GF though, no J.O....
pimp.gif

That's nasty as hell bruh LOl, what it taste like though LOL
laugh.gif
Wild guess?
laugh.gif
Lick a copper penny lol same taste
roll.gif
Nah homie you make her wash before anything goes down and tell her to pay special attention to that area
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Wild guess?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Nah homie you make her wash before anything goes down and tell her to pay special attention to that area
laugh.gif
I see you've done it before too...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Word to my homey Fabian...
When I'm in a really bad mood I grab a bunch of dishes and make them dirty just to wash them....it soothes the hell at of me knowing that I have peace ofmind...it's one of the best stress relievers I know of.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I wish i didnt #*#$ up my first 3 semester in college
frown.gif
the way i look at it, i've literally wasted the last year and a half away.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Wild guess?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
hahah yall nasty
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Wild guess?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not the happiest guy in the world and no one knows that. Never told my girl, family, or friends.

I never ask for help.

I think I'm the *#*#. (SMH)

I'm a OCD neat freak.

Back
Top Bottom