Little things for your Girl

Compliments, even when she doesn't "feel" pretty- catch her in her t-shirt and sweat pants or when she's dolled up and letter her know how attractive she either way.

Wash dishes and vaccum/mop sometimes- this goes a long way, very underrated.

She says she's had a hard day, immediately massage her hands, slide shoe off and rub her feet, turn her over and work the knots out of her neck and back with no sexual intentions. You'll cash your points in that night.

Get her car washed inside and out early one morning while shes still sleeping.

Buying her favorite cookies and sliding her wrestling fan brother random stuff here and there.

I know Anton is slightly joking but there is some truth there. Don't do much in the beginning. Set the bar low so when you do anything it seems special. Can't make every show a PPV.

Made this mistake when it comes to eating kitten. Sigh.

Not beat her *** everyday. I'm a hopeless romantic.

:rofl:

Your avy though :smokin

:lol: :lol:

i'm tyrone w/ a good job, yo...

But nah, it was just the gesture... Plus, wimminz making sammiches is like... the ultimate sign of a chick being down for you, especially w/ all the hidden meanings of men "controlling" women...

I seen it as more of a symbol that she's down for the cause, ya know?
Wtf...she made some sandwiches. They are just sandwiches...that's the problem. You reading too far in to things. The next thing you know you are going to be making a simp thread in a couple months about how Tyrone took my chick when I decided to come home early after going out with the homies.

Last edited:
Wtf...she made some sandwiches. They are just sandwiches...that's the problem. You reading too far in to things. The next thing you know you are going to be making a simp thread in a couple months about how Tyrone took my chick when I decided to come home early after going out with the homies.
Pana, that's what I'm saying. Ricky out here feeling some type of way off of that ham and cheese. If shortly cooked you some fettucini alfredo and lobstertails with a dash of morgadella sauteed under wood smoked avocado and baby bison flank that's one thing. But fambs is tripiing off that wonderbread. Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich, B.

If u go out wit yo boys tell her youll be back at a certain time.

Come home earlier and tell her you just wanted to see her b4 you both went 2 sleep.

bruh :rofl: i do this with my moms all the time

shes like what time u coming home

im like idk mom maybe like 1 or 2

shes like noo thats soo late

im like tough momma i gotta get mines

show up around 11

:nthat:

profit off da good food cooked for me da next day

but on topic i give girls my little thang all da time

If u go out wit yo boys tell her youll be back at a certain time.

Come home earlier and tell her you just wanted to see her b4 you both went 2 sleep.

bruh :rofl: i do this with my moms all the time

shes like what time u coming home

im like idk mom maybe like 1 or 2

shes like noo thats soo late

im like tough momma i gotta get mines

show up around 11

:nthat:

profit off da good food cooked for me da next day

but on topic i give girls my little thang all da time

Uhhhhhhhh

Open the door for her.
Do any of you dude PARK the car, get out of the car, and open her door for her to get out?

I am sorry, this just seems TOO MUCH.

Opening her car door for her to get in and sit in the car, understandable.

Open the door for her.
Do any of you dude PARK the car, get out of the car, and open her door for her to get out?

this man never lies.

plus i like watching dat butt when its finessin out the car.

such a beautiful moment

Open the door for her.

Nah bruh that would make me a CHAUFFEUR :lol: Only when she get in. Now if we entering/leaving a building I will open it both ways

Had a chick legit get mad at me cuz I didn't open the door...she said along the lines of I got train you for my liking.....I haven't talked to her since that night but its for another reason

Man when I was in HS, this girl's mother was SO pressed man. She wouldn't let the girl come out of the apartment unless I got out of my car, walked up to the other side of my car to let her into my car. True story man. Lady was wild man. Church folks

Back
Top Bottom