Little things for your Girl

Had a chick legit get mad at me cuz I didn't open the door...she said along the lines of I got train you for my liking.....I haven't talked to her since that night but its for another reason
Give me her number so I can play on her phone.

eat the *** when she least expects it..

works every time[emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji]

Had a chick legit get mad at me cuz I didn't open the door...she said along the lines of I got train you for my liking.....I haven't talked to her since that night but its for another reason

Was it a car door?

If it wasnt you're a jerk.
Every man should open doors

I open doors for children, women, children anyone.
Im from the south we have manners
I open the door for this guy once and he was mesmerized stares at me everytime he sees me now.
When these young stranger dudes dont hold/open the door for me, I curse they souls.

Wtf...she made some sandwiches. They are just sandwiches...that's the problem. You reading too far in to things. The next thing you know you are going to be making a simp thread in a couple months about how Tyrone took my chick when I decided to come home early after going out with the homies.

:lol: :lol:

the sammiches were good, b.

she cooks all the time, too... that motherly skillset is :pimp:

Damn holmes, all it takes is somesandwiches for you to get sprung? Hope you now those are Tyrone's leftovers.

:lol: :lol:

i'm tyrone w/ a good job, yo...

But nah, it was just the gesture... Plus, wimminz making sammiches is like... the ultimate sign of a chick being down for you, especially w/ all the hidden meanings of men "controlling" women...

I seen it as more of a symbol that she's down for the cause, ya know?

Damn.... to bad I hate sandwiches :lol: I must be doing something else right.

I need more information on these sandwiches, quite frankly I would rather just go buy a sandwich then have my girl make them

Back
Top Bottom