Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Changing my bet to Hamill:lol:

This was legit me when I found out Hamill was on set.

7d421d37c8df3d98c3b217c7f90bd527.gif

As a fan, I'm so legit happy a majority of people are sharing the same excitement because this was what I was waiting for since Disney announced the ST. That score was so perfect, even my wife was in tears and she's never watched an episode:lol:

Better late than never and I can't wait to start talking about the Boba show :pimp: Ok, that's enough sap from me:lol:

This was legit me when I found out Hamill was on set.

7d421d37c8df3d98c3b217c7f90bd527.gif

As a fan, I'm so legit happy a majority of people are sharing the same excitement because this was what I was waiting for since Disney announced the ST. That score was so perfect, even my wife was in tears and she's never watched an episode:lol:

Better late than never and I can't wait to start talking about the Boba show :pimp: Ok, that's enough sap from me:lol:
You knew all along! :lol:

Just all kinds of emotions...Great finale and leaves so many questions that will remain unanswered until at least next year. Oh and you already knew Bo was mad when Din walked in with Moff and darksaber in hand LOL!!!! Ready for the 'Mandalore' series 5-10 years from now...

The parallels to Rogue One were apparent with this finale: showstopping ending with legend just wiping folks out, followed by a digitized face...

Last edited:
20201218_090253.jpg

20201218_090254.jpg

I've seen a couple of people mention that Disney told investors that 10 new shows within the Star Wars universe would be coming, but they only announced 9. So people are thinking that the Boba show is #10 and that Mando S3 will focus on the retaking of Mandalore.

But I'm hoping that's wrong. Make The Book Of Boba Mandolorian season 3. Make the 10th show about Luke and his Temple.

Dave and Jon just understand Star Wars so much... Yeah you can call alot of what they've done fan service, but all if it makes sense within the show. We haven't truly seen Luke just work like he did in this episode since the Jabba palace scene in Return. I need more :lol:

And it's possible Grogru survived Kylos attack. That doesn't happen for another 20+ years (after Luke took Grogru). Grogu could've been off on a mission with another Jedi, or shucks, even Din could've taken him back. I can't see them having his fate already sealed with the destruction of Luke's temple. I think Filoni and Favreau are much smarter than that.

And I was wondering why Boba wasn't part of the actual rescue. But, I guess, it would've been an interesting meeting if he was in the room when Luke walked in :lol:

Kid is a survivor. He’s phoning Home to get out after seeing how lame Bathrobe Hippie Camp will be. All these stupid made up nonsensical rules.
His natural instinct when future Darth Emo and future crazy Uncle start going at each other.

13fc8d5032f9476d9d37892fc042886285a0a207.gifv

tenor.gif

I had a feeling it was going to be Luke. Once they started talking about Jedi mid season and then after the signal was sent out and no Jedi responded.

I bet you Fennec told Fett what happened to Bo Katan in relation to the Dark Saber and how the situation turned out in her NOT ending up as ruler of Mandalore.

He prolly chuckled and called her "Princess for real now."

Reactions: g14
A couple of things that were funny to me in hindsight: 1) This man Din really don't know ish and asked Luke "Are you a Jedi?" 2)Din seen both a darksaber and lightsaber for the first time in his life like an hour apart.

Theory: After some tension I'm sure, Bo Katan and Din are eventually about to become an item, bringing together biological Mandalorians and those of The Watch. Mandalore about to mind their own damn business while the rest of the universe gets on their First Order/Resistance BS.

Last edited:
FINALE WAS LIT AF!!!

BRUHHHHH I LOST MY **** WHEN I SAW THAT XWING PULL UP!! YEESH!! THEN LUKE DA GAWD CAME THROUGH AND OBLITERATE THOSE DARK TROOPERS!! ABSOLUTE FIYAH FINALE!!

Wasnt a fan of Luke’s digital face tho, jus didn’t look right to me but I still loved the finale tho.

Also, the Dark Troopers theme music was flamezzz!!!

Watching the finale with Luke was like sleeping with a hot woman and noticing she has one weird boob.

That face just wasn’t quite right but I enjoyed it.

Wow, I haven't watched any Mandalorian
but Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight makes an appearance!!!
...in as close to the form as possible that I wanted to see him in many, many years ago!

ooooo.gif

Reactions: ARK
The mystery surrounding the escape.......

R2 recognized Grogu or so it seemed... I'm assuming R2 got him out of the temple... I could be wrong

That was the thing that jumped out to me :lol: When R2 rolled in he was like "Oh #$%& my ninja R2.Where you been at?"

I'm the casual fan. I saw FA and thought it was meh and tried with TLJ and thought nothing. Didn't even try with Sky walker. But this show writing and everything is just really good. I'll go and watch Clones and Rebels before we get hit with the Marvel wave but the prequel trilogies are meh to me, I gave up mid way through of episode 1 because Jar-Jar just is so damn cringe worthy that I might just look for a quick recap. I'm going to re-watch Rogue One. Last time I was half paying attention.

The best part of this series is watching the reaction on YT and seeing how deep this is with everyone. It's just great to see all these adults get turned into a little quick so fast. From here on out I'm rolling with the shows.

The mystery surrounding the escape.......

R2 recognized Grogu or so it seemed... I'm assuming R2 got him out of the temple... I could be wrong

Facts. People out here tearing up during that scene and I’m like R2 beeping a little too much for it to be a simple “hello.” Figured he was probably telling him that he snuck him outside that Jedi temple back in the day:lol:

Funny thing I noticed is the Luke CGI looks more like Sebastian Stan than Mark Hamill. Like a preview for Sebastian.
Mark-Hamil-Sends-Sebastian-Stan-Birthday-Message.jpg

Man just give me a series of Sebastian as Luke out questing for artifacts and force sensitive beings...I mean ****...People been begging for prime Luke for damn near four decades, and the reaction that this is getting clearly shows the desire for it is still there...Hell, it doesn’t even have to be more than a single season long...Just five or six episodes with a solid story and Luke doing some crazy stuff...I’ll be good forever after that, I promise...

Back
Top Bottom