Lloyd speaks on Kreayshawn using the "N" word. Hilarious.

I feel like it's a case of wantin what u "can't have" since it's taboo for any other race to use the word (especially whites), that makes em wanna use it even more out of rebellion. But most of the time, it's nothin a blow to the mouth wouldn't solve.
Furthermore, her usin where she grew up at and her life to justify why she says it makes her sound stupid and proves she has no real valid reason for usin the word. 

I feel like it's a case of wantin what u "can't have" since it's taboo for any other race to use the word (especially whites), that makes em wanna use it even more out of rebellion. But most of the time, it's nothin a blow to the mouth wouldn't solve.
Furthermore, her usin where she grew up at and her life to justify why she says it makes her sound stupid and proves she has no real valid reason for usin the word. 

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

No, you're wrong.

I was gonna type out a full response, but I won't waste my time. Read the thread.

No, you're wrong.

I was gonna type out a full response, but I won't waste my time. Read the thread.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

No, you're wrong.

??? What am I missin. The video w/ Riff Raff she uses her upbringing and where she's from as the reason she uses the word and as far as the taboo comment, u and I both kno that most taboo things makes ppl want to do/say them more.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

No, you're wrong.

??? What am I missin. The video w/ Riff Raff she uses her upbringing and where she's from as the reason she uses the word and as far as the taboo comment, u and I both kno that most taboo things makes ppl want to do/say them more.

That can be used towards Black people who use the word too tho.

Blow to the mouth ?

Blow to the mouth ?

All I know is every time I look at V Nasty, I feel the need to take a shower and brush my teeth!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

It could but then what are they justifyin? U have blacks from all walks of life who use the term. No justification really except the fact they're black.  In this case she sayin "I had it rough growin up so I can say the n-word"

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

It could but then what are they justifyin? U have blacks from all walks of life who use the term. No justification really except the fact they're black.  In this case she sayin "I had it rough growin up so I can say the n-word"

Back
Top Bottom