Lloyd speaks on Kreayshawn using the "N" word. Hilarious.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

The Bay Area is like Bizarro World. The whole scene there just seems weird to me.
... but you're from either Pittsburgh or New Jersey so
grin.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

The Bay Area is like Bizarro World. The whole scene there just seems weird to me.
grin.gif

Came up with that all by yourself? You can think a joke better than that...

grin.gif

Of course that stuff won't fly in the Mid-west or East or South. The West, especially the Bay Area is the most diverse place in the country. It's not just people of different ethnicities and cultures living in one community, it's people of different ethnicities coming together and creating a unique type of culture.

Of course that stuff won't fly in the Mid-west or East or South. The West, especially the Bay Area is the most diverse place in the country. It's not just people of different ethnicities and cultures living in one community, it's people of different ethnicities coming together and creating a unique type of culture.

Just like Kreayshawn said is how it is here in LA. Doesn't matter what color you are, if you're hood you get a pass to use the word. You hear asians calling eachother it or using it with mexicans or any other race. It's funny.

I just discovered Kreayshawn because of this thread and I'm quite aroused. Gucci Gucci is
pimp.gif
Lil Debbie is
pimp.gif
Kreayshawn is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just like Kreayshawn said is how it is here in LA. Doesn't matter what color you are, if you're hood you get a pass to use the word. You hear asians calling eachother it or using it with mexicans or any other race. It's funny.

I just discovered Kreayshawn because of this thread and I'm quite aroused. Gucci Gucci is
pimp.gif
Lil Debbie is
pimp.gif
Kreayshawn is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

It wasn't a joke. I was serious. The Bay Area >>>>>> NY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> either place

grin.gif

It wasn't a joke. I was serious. The Bay Area >>>>>> NY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> either place

Originally Posted by carbon16

indifferent.gif
�so being a robber makes the N-word ok?
eek.gif
eyes.gif

She's lying.� She says it at the 1:50 mark of "You Already Know Me" with V-Nasty.� Both she and V-Nasty say it.

If bloggers really listened to the music one of them would have called her out for that specifically instead of just nodding like "oh, ok."

indifferent.gif
�so being a robber makes the N-word ok?
eek.gif
eyes.gif

She's lying.� She says it at the 1:50 mark of "You Already Know Me" with V-Nasty.� Both she and V-Nasty say it.

If bloggers really listened to the music one of them would have called her out for that specifically instead of just nodding like "oh, ok."

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Man the crazy thing is V-Nasty can actually spit kinda decent. That Psycho %+*## track goes hard as hell. Literally listened to it the first time and was blown away when I saw she was a white chick. 
I know Em has been rapping for a long while without using it but honestly its only a matter of time.

PRwise I know its a bad look for Kreayshawn to keep running around with V-Nasty but I kinda hope she stays true to her crew and keeps V-Nasty around I feel like she will make an interesting Celeb/ Socialite....

I'm actually really surprised how big the WGMs following really is. I literally just heard of Kreayshawn like Wed, I am still kinda catching on to alot of what they are about, although they do have me convinced CA>NY just seems like things are more unified on that side and no one is hustling their +%@ off to be accepted......
How do your figure? I highly doubt that Em is gonna put out more than 3 more albums (if that) and why would he start sayin the N word all of a sudden?
Nah brah, Em even said, he understands the severity of usin that word and even if given the pass to use it, he wouldn't. Principles.  These lil girls just think it's coo to say it so they use it like it's the word pasta or something.   
My bad I should have elaborated more. I meant its only a matter of time before another white rapper comes along and just says it. I'm damn near surprised riff raff doesn't use it (I just know deep down that he says it).

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Man the crazy thing is V-Nasty can actually spit kinda decent. That Psycho %+*## track goes hard as hell. Literally listened to it the first time and was blown away when I saw she was a white chick. 
I know Em has been rapping for a long while without using it but honestly its only a matter of time.

PRwise I know its a bad look for Kreayshawn to keep running around with V-Nasty but I kinda hope she stays true to her crew and keeps V-Nasty around I feel like she will make an interesting Celeb/ Socialite....

I'm actually really surprised how big the WGMs following really is. I literally just heard of Kreayshawn like Wed, I am still kinda catching on to alot of what they are about, although they do have me convinced CA>NY just seems like things are more unified on that side and no one is hustling their +%@ off to be accepted......
How do your figure? I highly doubt that Em is gonna put out more than 3 more albums (if that) and why would he start sayin the N word all of a sudden?
Nah brah, Em even said, he understands the severity of usin that word and even if given the pass to use it, he wouldn't. Principles.  These lil girls just think it's coo to say it so they use it like it's the word pasta or something.   
My bad I should have elaborated more. I meant its only a matter of time before another white rapper comes along and just says it. I'm damn near surprised riff raff doesn't use it (I just know deep down that he says it).

Originally Posted by warriors510

i'm from the bay and a lot of my friends called me it, and i didnt mind, I just never said it back to em....you gotta be from here to know how it is though....fab's new @#*! is mature, check that @#*! out....kreayshawn imo is one hit wonder though and lil b dont got bars, whack as hell. stalin and philthy are holdin it down...hella heads out in the city too.......but ya the bay is a weird place

based on that last vid, it looks like they got different moms and same dad or something like that. They look different too.

Originally Posted by warriors510

i'm from the bay and a lot of my friends called me it, and i didnt mind, I just never said it back to em....you gotta be from here to know how it is though....fab's new @#*! is mature, check that @#*! out....kreayshawn imo is one hit wonder though and lil b dont got bars, whack as hell. stalin and philthy are holdin it down...hella heads out in the city too.......but ya the bay is a weird place

based on that last vid, it looks like they got different moms and same dad or something like that. They look different too.

Back
Top Bottom