LMAO @ all of these hilarious threads getting locked. But seriously folks, I have a legit pregunta!

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

I dont get called cute. I get called handsome. Im a grown man. I play it chill and chicks love the mystery guy that never says much, but always dressed fresh and plays it cool

Originally Posted by Club29

i dont know man.

honestly, you're looking too much into it

Nah I was just asking. I dont think I was looking into it too much. Like I said, I always equated being handsome as some grandma type compliment until the other day.

Maybe this wasnt the best topic of discusion but I was just curious of others opinions.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

I hate being called cute. Puppies are cute, !%## that.

and kittens too, +#** that.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

i dont know man.

honestly, you're looking too much into it

Nah I was just asking. I dont think I was looking into it too much. Like I said, I always equated being handsome as some grandma type compliment until the other day.

Maybe this wasnt the best topic of discusion but I was just curious of others opinions.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

I hate being called cute. Puppies are cute, !%## that.

and kittens too, +#** that.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Cute when you're messing with a younger chick, Handsome when you're talking to an older girl..
This.

At work I hear about this being said about me. Older women say handsome younger say cute.

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Cute when you're messing with a younger chick, Handsome when you're talking to an older girl..
This.

At work I hear about this being said about me. Older women say handsome younger say cute.

Truth is, I never accept cute unless I'm already in a sexual relationship with a woman. I always thought it was a weak adjective attributed to children, small animals, or women. I never feel comfortable being called "cute".......but on the otherhand, I'm not one to turn down a compliment. I'd just rather be called something less soft.

Truth is, I never accept cute unless I'm already in a sexual relationship with a woman. I always thought it was a weak adjective attributed to children, small animals, or women. I never feel comfortable being called "cute".......but on the otherhand, I'm not one to turn down a compliment. I'd just rather be called something less soft.

Cute can not seem as complimentary but it depends who it's from. Some girls have that as their go to word when trying to really compliment/flatter a person. Just look at their and body language when it's said.

I personally don't care much for either word but they are signals for how the night may go down.

Cute can not seem as complimentary but it depends who it's from. Some girls have that as their go to word when trying to really compliment/flatter a person. Just look at their and body language when it's said.

I personally don't care much for either word but they are signals for how the night may go down.

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Rather be called sexy
grin.gif
 nah .... When chick's call me sexy, my response is "call me handsome, lets leave being sexy up to you".

But in retrospect ... Cute comes from younger females, and handsome from older.  

Rather be called sexy
grin.gif
 nah .... When chick's call me sexy, my response is "call me handsome, lets leave being sexy up to you".

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Rather be called sexy
grin.gif

Lol.... I like being called sexy by a female. See my train of thought when I see a sexy $*% woman is, I just wanna taste dem lips and rest my face in buns. So if me being sexy to her means that she just wants to slob on my knob then that's cool w me.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Rather be called sexy
grin.gif

Lol.... I like being called sexy by a female. See my train of thought when I see a sexy $*% woman is, I just wanna taste dem lips and rest my face in buns. So if me being sexy to her means that she just wants to slob on my knob then that's cool w me.

Back
Top Bottom