laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Lol this thread pure lulz..

Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/thisisdollars ... Don't roast me though!

smh.gif
dude is askin for trouble, esp with this pic as his twitter background - new topic?
nerd.gif
My man had to beat that thermal into submission to get it over his head. [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]Collar got that "I give up" look to it[/color]
roll.gif
*DEAD*

that undershirt is on that Jacques Cousteau tip and needed to come up for air...

all that $ spent on his clothes and the only time he gets any love is spending more on a female I bet
smhhhhh, should have saved the $ doggy.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]NT twitter roasts make me wanna make 1...[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]...but i cant do it[/color]

Remember when you had to navigate NinjaHood's room to beat Final Fantasy IV? How the rats that live in NinjaHood's room tryna' unionize because ofunsanitary conditions? Oscar the Grouch heard that and called his SAG rep to protest Sesame Street filming there.
Don't tell anybody, but I heard they filmed that movie Quarantine in NinjaHood's tenement.
How homeless people have more enviable living conditions than NinjaHood?
I heard the Smithsonian called NinjaHood once they found out he owned the burner that killed Alexander Hamilton. Son's room looks like Overgrown on Call ofDuty. Jigsaw bases his traps of the blueprints to NinjaHood's crib.

Originally Posted by Timpace

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ ThisIsDollars is the only %@#%# who got a wi-fi foreman grill29 minutes ago from Twitterrific
roll.gif

i jus got home from work & im glad to see dudes got it crackin on the jokes, while sadly for NationalTruckerDave bka "my shirts look painted on"(word to Remy Ma) he aint takin the jokes so well

sorry fam but u asked not to be roasted, this is NT how could you expect anything less
laugh.gif
wink.gif

what does this dude do for a living? he looks like some NY cat who makes $80 a day slanging on the subway.
laugh.gif
That thread that came up in google is vicious. But realtalk though ninjahood, you ever sell 5 dollar m&ms on the subway? you look dead @$+ like a dude i copped from one time.

laugh.gif
@@+@ this is dollars look like a high end fruit roll up.

I saw this start up.. came back on twitter like an hour later and the same dudes were going in on him. I left that alone and just laughed.

Back
Top Bottom