Lo Life Shirt/Sweatshirt

Anyone know where I can find this product? I've been looking for it for the longest,  but haven't found anything.
First time I saw it, I creamed myself.  Not sure if it was the shirt or because Henz$ was wearing it.
laugh.gif

Regardless, anyone know where I can find this?  Help is appreciated

Closest thing I could find:
Picture+2.png

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Anyone know where I can find this product? I've been looking for it for the longest,  but haven't found anything.
First time I saw it, I creamed myself.  Not sure if it was the shirt or because Henz$ was wearing it.
laugh.gif

Regardless, anyone know where I can find this?  Help is appreciated
15fniok.jpg

why would you wanna glorify a bunch of lame @#$ shoplifters who feel like theyre the reason behind ralph lauren being popular
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

why would you wanna glorify a bunch of lame @#$ shoplifters who feel like theyre the reason behind ralph lauren being popular
laugh.gif
haha... found this comment made about them on another forum:

"Wow....a "fashion statement making gang"...
biggrin.gif

I just have no respect for them at all, they might as well have hadKayne West as thier O.G.....i mean where's the movement behindthis??...what's the political rammifications???...what is even remotelyanti-establishment about this "metrosexual click"???"

Do they still rob people?  Most of them look like they still can't afford to buy anything.

Really though, why do all the Lo Lifes only wear the most obnoxious RL pieces ever made? I've never seen a pic of them looking remotely well-dressed, unless they were all on their way to go skiing.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

The one I have is made by acapulco gold and its a sweater.. Came out 3yrs ago, prolly will be hard to find

if you buy this fake looking t shirt as an OG Lo Life....all i would say to you is,

chapelle-5fingerslap-reized1.gif

<<<< is so lost. There's a "gang" called "Lo Life" that only wears bottom shelf Ralph Lauren..and they're from NY..and they're rappin' & robbin'?

smh

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

<<<< is so lost. There's a "gang" called "Lo Life" that only wears bottom shelf Ralph Lauren..and they're from NY..and they're rappin' & robbin'?

smh
Precisely.

smh
vintagegear.jpg

Originally Posted by dreClark

smh
vintagegear.jpg
laugh.gif
smh.gif
people take this polo ishhh way too serious

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Again, if you weren't there, you wouldn't understand.  A lot of my boys are in those pics.  Certified real NY'ers.  I missed that shoot.
How convenient
grin.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Again, if you weren't there, you wouldn't understand.  A lot of my boys are in those pics.  Certified real NY'ers.  I missed that shoot.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

laugh.gif
smh.gif
How convenient
grin.gif

I knew that wasn't no gang, it's a Winter NT Summit

smh
http://blog.turntablelab.com/images/vintagegear.jpg src="http://blog.turntablelab.com/images/vintagegear.jpg">
laugh.gif
smh.gif

THATS EXACLTY WHAT I USED TO ROCK IN HS BACK IN '92-'95.....THAT STADIUM JACKET WITH THE MAN ON THE BACK WAS SOOOOOOOO HARD TO COP...

Originally Posted by henz0

The one I have is made by acapulco gold and its a sweater.. Came out 3yrs ago, prolly will be hard to find

Co-sign... I have the grey joint.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom