LOBallin3's Jordan Collection

What up guys. I've been reading this board for about a year now and I decided it is time to make a collection post, with a little persuasion. Anyway youcan choose to read this or move on to the pics.

Like most all of you I love shoes and Air Jordan's in particular. My dad loved MJ and so he named me Jordan. I grew up as a kid until now, getting all ofthe new signature shoes. As a young kid, I had Jordan's but to me they were just shoes, now they are more than just a shoe. I grew to appreciate all of thestuff that I got and started collecting about a little over a year and half ago. I regret donating some of my old shoes like my white/black XII's and navyVI's but I was young and didn't know any better. Now I am 16 and I buy my shoes. I live in Oregon and in a neighborhood where a lot of Nike exec'slive so needless to say, I greatly benefit from this.

So this is most of what I have, with the exception of a few multiples, some older beat J's and Nikes. Hope you enjoy this, because I know I like seeingother peoples collections, especially the veterans. So thanks for reading this and thanks to everyone that has helped my collection grow through the short timeI have been collecting.

Thanks for the comments.

PS: I need a new camera and my room has bad lighting so the pics aren't that good, but hey, what can you do.

2820p06.jpg

2aij7dg.jpg

2hy8nyv.jpg

I think these are kinda ugly but they were given to me and they are sort of rare so I thought I would share.
happy.gif

11m9af7.jpg

2qu3bc2.jpg

Probably the best stuff I got. OG Baby Cardinal VII's and OG Baby Infrared VI's. I think the VI's are DS too.
tongue.gif

v4xhdd.jpg

24oyqrt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom