|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who the Lakers send to NYC on draft lottery night to represent the team.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Kobe :lol:

But the safer bet is it's probably going to be James Worthy or Jeanie Buss.

Last edited:
I wonder who the Lakers send to NYC on draft lottery night to represent the team.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Kobe
laugh.gif

But the safer bet is it's probably going to be James Worthy or Jeanie Buss.
Send Madsen

Do y'all really want Phil to come back? He's done nothing in NY. I like some of the moves he's made but his insistence on bums like Rambis and Shaw and his inability to modernize his approach is very disconcerting.

Send Ryan smelly

Dude is the luckiest man in the league for even having a job, might bring his luck to the lottery

Do y'all really want Phil to come back? He's done nothing in NY. I like some of the moves he's made but his insistence on bums like Rambis and Shaw and his inability to modernize his approach is very disconcerting.

Think a wide majority want nothing to do with him.

Nah but he's going to be back after Jim steps down and Mitch is either fired or walks away.

I'm curious if the Lakers hire a coach by the draft lottery or not. Maybe hold off until that day. If they lose the pick, announce the hiring to take the "sting" out of losing the pick.

I'm curious if the Lakers hire a coach by the draft lottery or not. Maybe hold off until that day. If they lose the pick, announce the hiring to take the "sting" out of losing the pick.

Mitch said he wants to get it done before the draft

I would personally wait until after the draft lottery.

I think knowing whether we're getting Simmons or not makes that much of a difference in the style of coach we should hire tbh.

Why not wait a month?

Correct, dummy did it to himself. I really wonder if they'll go Luke considering you're basically ushering your own self outside the door by doing so.
I thought so and I was expecting that to happen. Time will tell with the whole Walton thing. Has me nervous. I don't think he can develop the young squad we have.

The article:

Spurs assistant topping Lakers coaching search

The Los Angeles Lakers are wasting no time in their coaching search.

According to a person with knowledge of the situation, the Lakers have received permission from the San Antonio Spurs to interview their lead assistant coach, Ettore Messina, as a possible replacement for the recently departed Byron Scott.

It is unclear how soon the team plans to interview Messina, the widely-respected Italian coach who won four Euroleague titles and was twice the Euroleague coach of the year before spending the 2011-12 NBA season on the Lakers coaching staff headed by Mike Brown. The person spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because of the private nature of the search.

While many names have been mentioned, Messina and Golden State Warriors assistant Luke Walton are believed to be on the Lakers’ unofficial short list. Messina, who is also being considered for the Sacramento Kings’ head coaching vacancy, joined Gregg Popovich and his San Antonio staff in July of 2014.

Connecticut coach Kevin Ollie and former Houston Rockets and New York Knicks coach Jeff Van Gundy, who is now an ESPN analyst, are also expected to receive consideration.

The Lakers opted against a return for Scott, who went 38-126 in his two seasons as head coach and had team options on his contract for the next two campaigns.

This report seems to suggest they have a top 2 of Messina and Walton, while Momo suggested a college coach (Ollie). I'd be pretty fine if it was one of those three.

Last edited:
Man yall some god hating dudes man! Dont hate mark jackson cuz he loves god! Mark jackson loves god therefor i love mark jackson!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom