|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Jim saying that he would leave after three years if this team didnt get better and that Jeanie would take over??

Wasn't Jim saying that he would leave after three years if this team didnt get better and that Jeanie would take over??

Correct, dummy did it to himself. I really wonder if they'll go Luke considering you're basically ushering your own self outside the door by doing so.

,WE NEED TALENTED players NOT WASHED-OUT players to win championship,,thats it for now....:smh:
magic-johnson-e1332939661537.jpg

:rofl:

I was thinking the same too. Magic type post right there.
"We need good players to win, not bad players" :lol:

Credit to Monty for getting players to play hard, but nah. He's not that good.

Edit:

Now that I think about it, Monty is like the black Scott Brooks. Without the playoff success.

Last edited:
Don't kill yourself over an article Mamba there will be 100s more written even before the draft all with different opinions.

:rolleyes i dunno why you guys are rooting for Luke to come on board,,,i dont hate him or dislike him as a head coach,,IMO,,HE IS NOT the right fit to coach the Los Angeles Lakers,WE NEED TALENTED players NOT WASHED-OUT players to win championship,,thats it for now....:smh:

Yeah because it's so easy to wave a:

View media item 2007805

And get talented Superstars like KD & Westbrook without having a good front office & coach. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know whose decision it was to start putting her on tv. Must be Mitch & Jims doing :lol:
She always got that awkward I no I'm not supposed to be on tv look on her face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom