|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It blows my mind how a guy averages a double double in what is basically his rookie season and people want to trade him. SMH

2017 free agent class.......slim pickins ya'll. the rebuild will be long and painful. but fun to watch.

What's the best we can do?....Russy + Greek Freak? I highly doubt Russ will come here just cuz he's from LA...he wants to win championships too. I'm in the "let our kids grow and develop into superstars" camp. Rebuild organically to the point where A list FA's will want to come here.

1. Stephen Curry

2. Russell Westbrook

3. Blake Griffin

4. Giannis Antetokounmpo

5. Chris Paul

6. Rudy Gobert

7. Gordon Hayward

8. Kyle Lowry

9. Dennis Schroeder

10. Danilo Gallinari

11. Paul Millsap

12. Victor Oladipo

13. Derrick Rose

14. Jeff Teague

15. Serge Ibaka

16. Steven Adams

17. Nerlens Noel

18. CJ McCollum

19. Andre Iguodala

20. Jrue Holiday

21. Andrew Bogut

22. Nikola Mirotic

23. Greg Monroe

24. Mason Plumlee

25. Rudy Gay

26. George Hill

27. Taj Gibson

28. Alex Len

29. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

30. Kelly Olynyk

31. JJ Redick

32. Shaun Livingston

33. Tyreke Evans

34. Zach Randolph

35. Tony Allen
I expect the lakers to max kyle Lowry next year :x

Dude's tryna trade the whole roster...young talent weve had to be laughing stock of the nba for over the last 3-4 years for... for a center with maturity issues that will turn the corner and start descending in a few years, in an NBA climate that revolves around the perimeter?...

noblekane noblekane come make sense of this before i start whining :tongue:

Last edited:
It blows my mind how a guy averages a double double in what is basically his rookie season and people want to trade him. SMH

Averaging a double double on a sorry team while getting benched mid way through the season, even if we had a idiot coach is nothing to be proud about.

A bunch of NT'ers in this thread see the weaknesses in his game since he was drafted and he still hasn't improved enough to show the Lakers should keep him for the future going forward.

This season really is a make or break year for Randle.

Averaging a double double on a sorry team while getting benched mid way through the season, even if we had a idiot coach is nothing to be proud about.

A bunch of NT'ers in this thread see the weaknesses in his game since he was drafted and he still hasn't improved enough to show the Lakers should keep him for the future going forward.

:lol:

:lol:

He hasn't even played 82 games.

Relax bro

After one full season coming off a serious injury. :rolleyes

Dude's tryna trade the whole roster...young talent weve had to be laughing stock of the nba for over the last 3-4 years for... for a center with maturity issues that will turn the corner and start descending in a few years, in an NBA climate that revolves around the perimeter?...

noblekane noblekane come make sense of this before i start whining :tongue:

go ahead and whine

you have my blessings

Ingram looking almost as tall as Zubac
surpised he didnt tell Ing not to stand near him 

word to boogie and KD

standing next to each other for the usa basketball pics
maxresdefault.jpg
need cousins? 

i can do without some in real life for real

Last edited:
Anyone worried about how Westbrooks game will age?

He'll be 29 going into the first year of his next contract and 32-33 at the end of that next contract

Mike BresnahanVerified account
‏@Mike_Bresnahan
Ivica Zubac's contract with the Lakers will be a three-year deal, with two years guaranteed.

Make or break year for the 19 year probably.

Next year [2018] is Randle's make or break year as he's due for an extension after next season. 

Last edited:
I see Randle working out, but I'm not sold on him anymore. Definitely his make or break year. Reminds me of Dwight Howard in the sense after he makes his first move and if it was defended well, he gets stuck.

Last edited:
Next year [2018] is Randle's make or break year as he's due for an extension after next season. 

Right. It's pretty obvious that Randle isn't getting a max extension right now. That could play into the Lakers' hands on some Steph Curry 4 years for 44 million type steez. He can still develop from 23-26 but this upcoming season is very important as it puts an idea on what type of extension & what type of player to expect

Right. It's pretty obvious that Randle isn't getting a max extension right now. That could play into the Lakers' hands on some Steph Curry 4 years for 44 million type steez. He can still develop from 23-26 but this upcoming season is very important as it puts an idea on what type of extension & what type of player to expect

Somebody will offer him the max, if Harrison Barnes can get one he will as well.

Really sucks about the cap situation next summer, would have been the perfect opportunity to get Russ +1 if he comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom