|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why are Randle & Clarkson not practicing at the Lakers headquarters in El Segundo and weren't at Ingram's introductory press conference yesterday?

I guess Randle is still on his honeymoon snd Clarkson is busy hanging out with Kendall Jenner.
not sure about clarkson

but randle was shown on the practice footage posted on the previous page

I just fell in love with Ingram. The boy says all the right things. Can't wait to see him in Vegas this weekend!

Randle is going to develop the most under this staff, I'm convinced of it. His effort on the court says enough about his desire to excel.

Can't wait for USA select team practices. Dlo/Randle/Ingram gunna get some valuable experience and hopefully start that recruiting for 2022 free agency.

Kendall's the baddest one out of the entire family. Can't blame Jordan for that.

So why are Randle & Clarkson not practicing at the Lakers headquarters in El Segundo and weren't at Ingram's introductory press conference yesterday?

I guess Randle is still on his honeymoon snd Clarkson is busy hanging out with Kendall Jenner.

Jordan is 24 and dominated last Summer... there's nothing for him to gain

And Julius was clearly in those videos just posted before this comment :lol:

If the Bulls are gonna try and land Wade, they need to shed salary, and to do that, offer picks/young talent.

Mitch, please.

Calderon and Dunleavy are being shopped.

I'd take Calderon and a second rounder to absorb his contract.

Last edited:
lol its a scrimmage between players that don't know each other on the 2nd day in the summer practice :lol:

Last edited:
No one is saying that this will be how they play during the season. Obviously they will develop chemistry with one another, but that first scrimmage was :x

Yea thats understandable I get it. Wasn't pretty. But thats to be expecting with summer league pick ups that won't make the team while learning new concepts. I wouldn't expect it to look pretty. But I get where you coming from. But again...expectations...lower them. You'll be better off for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom