|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I can't relate at all and I can't even say I understand, but my heart hurts for you, E.

I'm sorry, man.

Prayers, E.
My heart goes out to you, dogs are family man. Hugging all 4 of my pups a little tighter tonight.

Stay up man, thoughts and prayers.

Yeah, I can't relate at all and I can't even say I understand, but my heart hurts for you, E.

I'm sorry, man.

As irrational as it is. Dogs naturally become family. I didn't have her for long. But she immediately stole my heart and it felt like she was my daughter. Again, such an irrational behavior, but dogs love so hard without any conditions or needing anything in return. Just can't help making them apart of your entire being.

Thanks again fellas.

I had been up probably 35 of the last 36 hours and finally just passed out from exhaustion.

Last edited:
Dogs are truly a mans best friend my dude. Shih Tzu's are truly some of the cutest (yet hardest) dogs to train but they are damn loyal and smart. I'm sorry for your loss. For something so small, her will and strength to fight for another day is always going to be amazing. She will always live on in remembrance. We here for you brotha!

I'm sorry, man.

Not irrational at all bro. Companionship comes in all shapes and size. Im terribly sorry for your loss my dude. They definitely become family

As irrational as it is. Dogs naturally become family. I didn't have her for long. But she immediately stole my heart and it felt like she was my daughter. Again, such an irrational behavior, but dogs love so hard without any conditions or needing anything in return. Just can't help making them apart of your entire being.

Thanks again fellas.

I had been up probably 35 of the last 36 hours and finally just passed out from exhaustion.

Condolences, @Essential1

It's hard to describe what a big role our dog companions play in our lives these days. Wish you and your family the best, bro. 

Road life already wearing these guys down and the month has just begun

Wonder if anyone (young, Hibbert, Lou, bass) will ask for a trade soon

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is going to publicly ask for a trade. And I doubt Mitch makes significant trades either, even though he should for the future's sake.

Clarkson is my guy but he is pitiful on defense. Completely lost on that side and other teams just abuse him.

Nick doesn't want to play under Byron anymore, I take back what I said earlier I wouldn't be surprised to see him gone.

No more Kobe due to stomach ailment
Same reason I turned the game off
Watching me some curb your enthusiasm now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom