LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

It's just a dummy time and date. I'll take a look at people's availability and choose the most sensible time and date.

I know a live draft is more fun, but honestly, I have kind of liked the format of the spreadsheet drafts in recent years. Everyone (for the most part) got to make their own picks. Since we are playing for money, I vote do that again.

Haven't been on NT as much lately but I'm in too. A spreadsheet draft would be really difficult for me now given how busy I am at work nowadays- the live draft time as it is would be okay with me

As far as live draft times, weeknights other than Monday are ok with me too

Last edited:
Jarrett Jack says he's been warned
Updated: October 17, 2012, 1:21 PM ET
By Henry Abbott | ESPN.com

The effects of the NBA's new anti-flopping program are being felt by players even before the program has been fully implemented.

Golden State Warriors guard Jarrett Jack indicated that he was among the first NBA players to receive a warning from the league for flopping, tweeting Tuesday, "So I've been warned for flopping hahaha."

Jack has made anti-flopping comments in the past, including a tweet during last year's playoffs in which he implored referees to stop falling for the flops of Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin.

To cut down on what commissioner David Stern has called "trickery" and "deceit" by players embellishing and simulating fouls, the NBA announced a new anti-flopping program before the preseason. The program has two components: exhaustive postgame video review by the league office in New York, and then a series of escalating punishments for players who have been found to have flopped. The first offense calls for a warning, followed by fines that begin at $5,000 for a second flop up to $30,000 for a fifth flop.

A sixth flop and beyond are punishable as the league sees fit, likely with suspensions and fines.

The National Basketball Players Association calls the punishments excessive and has mounted an effort to reverse them.

League sources indicate the punishments are on hold, however, until the opening of the regular season. Players won't be fined in the preseason, nor will warnings now count toward regular-season punishments. Instead, the league is using the preseason to make players like Jack and others aware, without penalty, of the kinds of plays that can be expected to draw warnings and fines once the regular season tips off Oct. 30.

Last edited:
Whichever method we decide on is fine with me; time however, is probably the toughest to accomodate to...Though. there probably wouldnt be an issue if we do offline.

time however, is probably the toughest to accomodate to...Though. there probably wouldnt be an issue if we do offline.
Yea, no ****.

You were the first to axe the off-line draft after it had worked for a number of years only to change your tune now?  We've pretty much wasted a week. 

xnz039.png

Still waiting on some availabilities... I'm kind of leaning towards doing another offline draft because it's looking like we can't accommodate everyone. The season starts in 12 days so if I don't get some responses in at least 2 days, we're going to do an offline draft. Give us at least a week+ to complete the draft. That should be enough for 13 roster spots.

Screw it. We're doing an offline draft. Of all the time slots people put in so far, we don't have any kind of window open. NTL! I'm going to PM you for the spreadsheet!

Last edited:
Paul, I can also do Tuesday after 12pm..

Any other day, I can do after 930. Hope that helps a bit.

I'm uploading the video to YouTube right now but it's lagging. In the spoiler is the draft order... if you can't wait. :lol:

1. What up
2. acidicality
3. daprescription
4. FRANCHISE 55
5. Red Is On NT
6. Paul Is On Tilt
7. dont be a menace
8. dland24
9. GSDOUBLEU
10. Luong1209
11. Andrew630
12. JumpmanFromDaBay

So long story short, I need tickets to a Warriors game.... what is the price range I should be looking for on craigslist/stubhub??? I want to sit lower level

Cheers!

^ Was that even English?

Anyways, Im taking Lebron with my first pick. Just so theres no delay. Next

All of the steps that Paul does to ensure that the order is on the up and up makes me think it's not. That does make sense.

^ Was that even English?

Anyways, Im taking Lebron with my first pick. Just so theres no delay. Next

:lol: **** I had like 4 hours of sleep past two days

Where did they get the people from?

:rofl:

Last edited:
alright. i set up the spreadsheet for yall. good luck drafting...check your emails

jumpman, pm me your email and i'll send u the invite. OR pm someone and they can link you

ACID, hurry the hell up. you're up

/menace rule

soo...i've sent it out to
GSW
paul
what up
dland
acid
dp
andrew
menace
franchise