LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Cautiously optimistic about next season. The Western Conference should be stronger with the Lakers and Mavs retooling and possibly one of the bottom teams making a jump - Jazz, Portland, T'Wolves.

Our front office is in better shape to sustain this type of success than in 2007, still there our alot of question marks about this team.
Cautiously optimistic about next season. The Western Conference should be stronger with the Lakers and Mavs retooling and possibly one of the bottom teams making a jump - Jazz, Portland, T'Wolves.

Our front office is in better shape to sustain this type of success than in 2007, still there our alot of question marks about this team.

I feel the question is how healthy can the team stay?

the-rock-clapping.gif

Great season and incredible playoff run. No hanging our heads here. They'll be back next year stronger and hungrier with this growth experience under their belts.

Yea I feel Barnes will be the best player on this team in the best future
Have to agree. HB has the tools to impact the game on the offensive and defensive end.

The warriors have a bright future, hope this series helped the team realize we can't simply rely on Curry and Klay to shoot lights out. Despite the dislike for Lee and his contract, having someone that can consistently score inside helps create space on the perimeter.

This should be an interesting off-season, but I trust the front office after what they were able to put together last off-season.

Somehow need to get Jack to sign for reasonable money. And add free agent back up stretch small forward and a more offensive center than Ezeli.
No reason to let Ezeli go at the rate we have him signed for. He's a rookie that started how many games for a playoff team? Sure he made plenty of bonehead plays through the season, so did Klay. Festus was supposed to sit on the end of the bench for most of the season, yet provided minutes throughout the season and playoffs. Develop the kid if anything.

Last edited:
Have to agree. HB has the tools to impact the game on the offensive and defensive end.

The warriors have a bright future, hope this series helped the team realize we can't simply rely on Curry and Klay to shoot lights out. Despite the dislike for Lee and his contract, having someone that can consistently score inside helps create space on the perimeter.

This should be an interesting off-season, but I trust the front office after what they were able to put together last off-season.
No reason to let Ezeli go at the rate we have him signed for. He's a rookie that started how many games for a playoff team? Sure he made plenty of bonehead plays through the season, so did Klay. Festus was supposed to sit on the end of the bench for most of the season, yet provided minutes throughout the season and playoffs. Develop the kid if anything.

Of course we shouldnt let Ezeli go. Im just saying we need another backup more offensive oriented center that can jump in, play 20 minutes score 8 points & grab 5 rebounds.

^I'm likely in the minority, but I do think Ezeli can do that. Wtih Bogut mentoring him, I think his offensive game will come along. He just needs to work on those stone hands

Just got back from the Oracle Arena tonight. It feels like next season started already. Half the arena was loud as hell and there wasn't even a game! Great seeing Steph, HB, Ezili, Landry, and others appreciating the fans. Best part was walking away with authentic jerseys of clay, steph, and HB for half off.

This summer will be torture for me as I wait for the warriors and niner season to get started again...

In the meantime, who can we add that can score some serious numbers in the paint? Not sure about Gasol-ina...

Last edited:
For those asking about 50% off on authentic warriors jersey, it is true. I think it was only valid for the store inside Roaracle. There is another Warriors event in SF today. Maybe the will run the same discounts again.

Here are the three jerseys I picked up.

For those asking about 50% off on authentic warriors jersey, it is true. I think it was only valid for the store inside Roaracle. There is another Warriors event in SF today. Maybe the will run the same discounts again.

Here are the three jerseys I picked up.
Wow that's crazy. For half off I definitely would have picked up a Curry

Back
Top Bottom