LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Just got the spreadsheet. Didn't know it started...

I'll take Kevin Durant

(As I mentioned, it'll be tough for me this time around to draft promptly...shoot me an e-mail and I'll make a pick as soon as I can; I do check it at work so that'll be the quickest way)

Last edited:
All of the steps that Paul does to ensure that the order is on the up and up makes me think it's not. That does make sense.
All the steps? Acting like I went out of my way to do all this and that. I just posted a video. It's easy to post one. I have a hat, index cards, a sharpie, and a camera all at home. Boom. All the essentials.

If I didn't post a vid, would you believe me when I put out the draft order or think I just conjured it up out of thin air? Damned if you do and damned if you don't. I actually started the videos a few years back and kept it up as tradition. But whatever. Believe what you want to believe.

The spreadsheet was made during the evening, so I don't think the clock should officially begin, though What up and acid already made their picks known. Let's begin tomorrow (10/19/12) at 12:00pm PT. That way we have a chance to gather info or do whatever we need to do to prepare. Me? I'm going to need a few hrs to nap since I'm at work right now.

All the steps? Acting like I went out of my way to do all this and that. I just posted a video. It's easy to post one. I have a hat, index cards, a sharpie, and a camera all at home. Boom. All the essentials.
If I didn't post a vid, would you believe me when I put out the draft order or think I just conjured it up out of thin air? Damned if you do and damned if you don't. I actually started the videos a few years back and kept it up as tradition. But whatever. Believe what you want to believe.

I was just messing around. I especially liked the clock in previous videos.

I might not be around when it gets to my pick so if Chris Paul goes 3rd, give me Westbrook. If he doesn't, give me Paul.

i think everyone is familiar with the setup, but a quick refresher...
-once you type in the person...AND YOU COLOR IT, that is when it becomes locked in.

not sure if paul or whoever is updating the list of avail players within the league, but if someone throws a link directing them to the avail. players in the spreadsheet would help. Would make it go by faster and the same players won't get drafted twice.

added a contact sheet, on the other page, so fill that out as much as you'd like so we know how to contact you when it's almost your turn.

I'll take Chris Paul. My computer is a little messed up right now, so I'll try messaging my picks or just posting them here

Do we still have people's number? :nerd: Lets try to speed it up, 3 rounds by tonight?

I have no work today, so I'll be good.

Still no word from menace. He gets autopicked Dwyane Wade and dland sent me his pick. He wants Deron Williams.

GSDUB is on the clock.

I hit Andrew with the plz respond, and still no reply :smh:.

Jumpman has been notified via instagram.

well this sucks.. got the time limit before my availabilty.

i don't have access to a computer this time around so i'd appreciate an email when it comes around to my turn again.

What are some reasonable cut off times and beginning ones? Gotta accomodate to What up too.

For us west coast fellas, 11pm? (Can keep going if you're awake obviously).

Back
Top Bottom