LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Hate to be this guy, but I have 2 extra tickets to tomorrows game. Sect. 204 Row 3 Seats 1&2. I bought the season tickets for a couple games and am going to be attempting to sell the rest on Craigslist and to family/friends. If anybody is ever interested.. Sorry if I upset anybody, but ticketmaster and even some seller overcrharge. They're pretty good aisle seats. I won't post anymore in the thread, so you can pm me or send an email if interested.

I'll take both Grizzlies games that come here

Hate to be this guy, but I have 2 extra tickets to tomorrows game. Sect. 204 Row 3 Seats 1&2. I bought the season tickets for a couple games and am going to be attempting to sell the rest on Craigslist and to family/friends. If anybody is ever interested.. Sorry if I upset anybody, but ticketmaster and even some seller overcrharge. They're pretty good aisle seats. I won't post anymore in the thread, so you can pm me or send an email if interested.

If you selling the tix for the home opener let me know:nerd:

Lets make a bigger effort to finish this draft...Lets start making the time limit to 2 hours once round 9 or 10 comes...

Anyone not okay with it?

Last edited:
DP, Acid is in the draft room and is about to make his pick, so you're likely up to draft soon.

Bummy Ws need to communicate out there.

Festus looks active and works for the boards, good stuff.

With the Sharks, Giants, A's, and Niners making the playoffs recently.

C'mon Dubs ...

Well, looking at the Western Conference...

Spurs, Lakers, Thunder, Denver, Memphis, and Clippers are all pretty much locks for Playoff spots. That leaves two spots for Mavericks, Minnesota, Portland, Utah, and Golden State to battle for two playoff seeds.

The homer in me says that Mavericks still are a Playoff team, as long as Dirk plays about 60 games.

I am expecting big things out of Utah and Minnesota, but also from Golden State.

The ONLY way it happens is if both Bogut and Steph play 65+ games.

I think Denver will have to earn their spot too; that's not to say we're better then them, but it won't come with ease like the other teams mentioned.

I'm hoping Utah will slip and I just don't think it's Minny's time yet. DUBS looking good with their starters and their bench...It goes without saying, we must stay healthy.

Too much talent top-to-bottom for them not to get a playoff seed. Brewer, Wilson Chandler, Faried, Danilo, Iggy, Ty, Dre, Timofey, McGee. I just don't see how they don't make the Playoffs.

C'mon Dubs ...
warriors fans gota stop supporting this sorryass team. maybe that will force the owners to make legit changes. this should've happened under that turd Cohan, but for some reason warriors fans are either too stupid or too loyal for their own good, or both. because i was a kid when that joke of a marketing campaign came out "A great time out!!!" 

basically telling your fan base "come to the games! they're fun! it's like the circus or watching a movie! or going to an amusement park! you can expect fun, but one thing you won't get is a winning product on the court"

ppl showing up in droves to watch vonteego cummings, tdonal foyle, and larry hughes stink it up night after night. 
mean.gif

i deserve better. that SF arena makes up for it a lil

C'mon Dubs ...

warriors fans gota stop supporting this sorryass team. maybe that will force the owners to make legit changes. this should've happened under that turd Cohan, but for some reason warriors fans are either too stupid or too loyal for their own good, or both. because i was a kid when that joke of a marketing campaign came out "A great time out!!!" 
basically telling your fan base "come to the games! they're fun! it's like the circus or watching a movie! or going to an amusement park! you can expect fun, but one thing you won't get is a winning product on the court"

ppl showing up in droves to watch vonteego cummings, tdonal foyle, and larry hughes stink it up night after night. :smh:

this
but I feel they are actually trying under lacob, but w's just can't attract talent

C'mon Dubs ...

ppl showing up in droves to watch vonteego cummings, tdonal foyle, and larry hughes stink it up night after night. :smh:

The new owner ship is heading in the right direction. They traded Fan favorite Monta Ellis but it was for the best. They were never going to win with him.

Back
Top Bottom